𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ONCE Y/N FINALLY GOT TO, the empty classroom, she swung open the door and flashed yet another one of her infamous smiled towards the blonde male that already started to shake just at the sight of her.

She lifted her hand up and mockingly wiggled some her fingers at the male, "Well hi pretty boy!"

Jane just slumped down in her seat with a pout before she moved her green eyes onto the blonde in front of her.

It was weird to her. His whole demeanour changed just for the H/C haired female that was stood in front of the door.

"Hi Y/N." He mumbled, letting his hands drop down onto the desk so he could fiddle with them.

The brunette and blonde watched Y/N take steps closer to him, a sickeningly sweet smirk on her lips.

"What are you doing eating lunch in here, Zero..?" She giggled, placing her hand on top of his.

Jane didn't say anything at all, she just watched the whole thing play out in front of her, confused as to how she even found them.

Zero looked up from his food and met eyes with his bully. "Uh.. I.. wanted to spend time with my friend... J-Jane.. is that okay with you?"

"You should've asked me first, Zero..." Y/N sighed, crouching down to meet his eyes level, "You know how I feel about you being out of my sight."

Zero nodded like a little puppy before gulping, "I'm sorry Y/N. It.. won't happen again..."

The female cupped his face once again and wiped a few crumbs away from his pouted lips. She just loved how he immediately fell into submission whenever she was around.

"Good boy." She let her thumb rub against his bottom lip, "Now..."

Y/N cleared her throat and removed her hand away from her victims face. "Let's go, shall we?"

The brunette woman finally felt the need to speak. She didn't want Zero to leave with the other female just like that, "Hey, w-wait..!"

Eyebrows raising, the H/C haired teen slowly looked behind her to see the brunettes face. "Yes?"

Jane was slightly offended that the other female didn't even acknowledge her existence, "Why does he have to leave...? We barley even hung out..."

"You guys spent half of the lunch period together, what are you talking about?" She laughed, twirling a piece of her H/C hair inbetween her fingers.

The green eyed girl chuckled along with her, but she didn't find anything funny. "Yeah.. well, he doesn't really want to leave, so..."

That shut Y/N up real quick. She turned over to Zero that mentally facepalmed at the brunettes words.

"Is that true Zero? You don't want to have lunch with me anymore?"

Zero itched the side of his head while silently glaring at his friend Jane, "I.. didn't say that, uh.. I have no clue what she's talking about."

Y/N looked back at the other female, glaring daggers into her eyes as well, "See that? He wants to come with me."

Jane gulped and set back in her seat, not even bothering to argue with the powerful woman.

After there was a long time of silence, Y/N set her eyes back onto the blonde boy.

She put her hand out and smiled at him. She was offering her hand out to him like she was a mother that didn't want her toddler to go missing at a grocery store.

Zero bashfully took the girls hand in his and grabbed his backpack, preparing for take off with the villain in front of him.