𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THAT SAME DAY ZERO MADE, sure to search all around for the girl that stormed off from him after all of his classes. He was searching so hard that he actually became extroverted. He asked around all over for Y/N, but nobody knew where she was, and that was strange because she was well known at the school and people all around practically stalked her.

The male stopped in the middle of the hallway with his hair now messy and his breathing becoming heavy. It was clear that he was panicking, but he was still trying to keep himself calm.

Stuffing his hand into his pocket with whispers to himself just like when he killed Jane, he pulled his device out of it and switched it on, his eyes only getting wider when the light on his phone shined through his sensitive blue eyes.

"Owww..!" He shook off the feeling of his eyes burning a little and just tapped on the woman's contact.

His thumbs hovered over the letters on his screen for a while before he just swiped out of the text and went over to the call app. Once he was on the app, that's when he finally made a move. He tapped on the call button and put his phone up to his ear.

Wrapping his arm around his own torso while his other hand remained up to his ear, his foot began to anxiously tap on the ground as he waited for the sound of the woman's voice to enter his ear.

After the last ring was finished echoing through his ears, the sound cut off to voicemail and Zero felt his stomach sink. He didn't want it to be the end of him and Y/N.

His hand trembled and whines left his lips, gaining the attention from other people around him, but more importantly, gaining the attention of his teacher Mrs Parker.

Her heel clacked against the floor as she pushed her hand out to his shoulder, causing him to take a large step back. "Zero...? Are you alright-"

"Get away from me!" He stomped his foot down, sending her crazy eyes and watching as she blinked at him silently.

Hating the way his teacher stared at him with great concern over his features, that's when the turned himself around and started to sprint to wherever his mind took him to.

He had no expression on his face as he ran and ran, feeling the way his legs burned and began to give out, and absolutely hating the way his heart seemed to be burning in his chest as well.

After he slowed down a little and looked through all of the empty classes, he huffed and puffed with red cheeks and a sweaty forehead.

Zero glanced down at his phone that was gripped tight in his hand before he lifted his arm up and smashed his phone onto the ground with a grunt.

Leaning down to his phone like it was an actual person, that's when the blonde grinded his teeth together with unnecessary anger growing inside of him. "FUCK YOU!!"

He leaned away from the device that laid cracked on the ground and pushed his foot up and stomped on it with yet another grunt.

Kicking away the phone so that it was far from him, that's when he lifted his hand up to the top of his head with the same heavy breaths escaping his mouth. He patted down some of his hair before he began his journey towards nowhere again.

That was, until, he stopped in his tracks at the sound of a familiar voice. Not even a familiar voice, it was a voice he knew and loved all too well. It was Y/Ns.

"Hah.. ignore whatever that was..." She giggled, resulting in him walking over to the door that her voice coming from it, "Just.. focus on mommy, alright?"

A masculine voice was heard by the blonde, causing him to stop everything he was doing for a quick second. "A-Alright.... Gnnnhhh.. ahhh...!"

That's when Zero felt like his world had just went in slow motion at the sounds that left the unknown man's voice. He pushed his esr up to the door with parted lips that already started trembling in anger, panic, fear, shock, and sadness. All of these emotions just jumped through his body and he knew something wasn't going to end well.

It wasn't even a classroom, it was some small kind of janitor room, and that made him even more pissed off because he knew that they probably knew it was a big risk.

There was wet sounds and more moans coming from the other side of the door, and that sent him over the edge in a really bad way.

"Mommy...!" The male moaned out a little louder, only resulting in the blonde to stiffen up even more before he finally thought to take action.

He slammed his hand onto the door knob before he violently pushed the door open only to see what he didn't want to see.

There Y/N was standing behind Yujin with her hand wrapped around his dick. He had his shirt pulled up over his chest so that his bright nipples would show, and he head his neck pulled back so the woman could do better when sucking at his neck.

Once the both of them realized that someone had walked in on the both of them, that's when Yujin pushed both his hands into his pants before he lifted them up to his hips in panic mode.

His heart dropped at the sight of the intruder being Zero instead of any other random person.

Zero pointed his finger at Y/N that just had no emotion shown on her face. It made him so mad that he couldn't know what she was thinking, but he hoped she felt guilty.

"You... WHORE!!"

Y'all yn is NAWT a good person