𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

WHEN Y/N ACTUALLY HEARD, agree to beat a random guy he'd never even met, she grew concerned. Zero was always a softie, and she didn't think he was cut out to do something like this, especially since he knew how it felt to be treated this way from others. Castiel and Nick was fine with letting him in, but Y/N wasn't feeling it and she didn't want Zero to do something he'd regret.

"So.. you actually wanna do this?" Castiel chuckled, raising a brow at the blonde boy that nodded in response.

"Yeah.." the male nodded, his soft hair bouncing with each nod he did, "Do I like.. hold him down, or..? Like- punch him..?"

Nick opened his mouth to say something, but Y/N was far ahead of him, "No, no way. You're not getting in on it."

The blonde let out a huff in disbelief at the woman's changed attitude, "What...? You asked me if I wanted in, so I'm telling you... I want in now. I changed my mind."

The redhead beside her gave her a gentle push against her arm. "Yeah, Zero is his own man and he wants in."

Y/N whipped her head towards the man with a grunt, "No. He's not doing this you guys."

Castiel tilted his head in confusion, "Why not? It's just what Nick said, Zero's his own man," he turned his head to the blonde teen, "Isn't that right Zero?"

Zero was stuck on what to say once he felt Y/Ns E/C eyes burning holes into him.

"What's that?" Nick teased, walking up to the other man, "I can't hear you man."

The woman crossed her arms and kept her eyes on Zero, waiting for him to say absolutely anything.

Another huff left past the boys lips and he shook his head no. "I can't.. I can't... Just, forget about what I said. I don't wanna do it anymore."

"Psshh, I knew he was soft Y/N." Nick laughed, turning back around to stand over Yujin once again.

Yujins lips wobbled and salty tears grew all in his eyes. He prepared himself for the beating just three minutes ago, and since they were stalling he knew it'd hurt more since that preparation was fading.

Zero looked down at the ground, still sending Y/Ns glare on him. It made him so uncomfortable, and he knew what she was thinking. But atleast he didn't betray her and choose her own friends over her.

"There wouldn't be much your bitchy ass could do, anyway..." The female spat, looking Zero up and down before turning back to Yujin.

Those words really stung the blonde, but he didn't say anything else.

There was still some jealous running through him though. But there was also disgust turning back to himself.

He hated how he was actually willing to hurt some random kid all for one girl. It wasn't like him and he told himself that it'd be a one time thing.

That was the most random feeling he'd ever gotten, and he'd never felt anything like it before.

Zero was lost in thought, wondering how he could think such bad thoughts, until he heard cries and hard hits leave the dark haired boy.

The blonde brushed his pale fingers through his pale hair with out anything to say.

His blue eyes landed on a scared and sad Yujin that was enduring pain from three whole people, but he didn't feel bad for the male at all.

Instead he actually enjoyed what he was seeing, and he hated to admit it to himself, but he was glad that the other man was getting hurt by others because then he wouldn't be the one to get into trouble if they'd ever gotten caught.

"OW!!" The boy on the floor cried, causing the three friends to stop their beating for a quick minute.

"You can take it."

"Yeah, man the fuck up."

"Such a pussy."

Zero still didn't utter a word, he really just watched the whole thing go off on front of him with thoughts running through his mind.

He knew that if Y/N didn't touch him in such a way, he probably would've tried to convince them to let him off easy, but since that wasn't the case, he just let it all happen.

The blonde knew that he was supposed to feel guilty, but he didn't.

Once they were done beating the boy up pretty bad, they were all done with what they were there for.

Y/N wiped the sweat away from her forehead before she looked over to the blonde that stared at her with no expression displayed over his features.

She dropped her hand to her side and walked up to him, "What are you looking at..?"

"No one." He pushed his head down so that he was looking at the ground. "Sorry."

Unexpectedly, Zero felt Y/N push his face back up to her, allowing the boy to look at the face he thought was so perfect.

"You don't ever do that shit again," she said, sending him threatening eyes as her grip on his face went tighter. "Do you hear me?"

The boy nodded profusely to the woman, "I.. I hear you Y/N.. I'll never do anything like that... Ever.."

Her eyes traveled all over his facial features before she aggressively let go of his face. "Good, now let's get you home."