𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

ZERO STUFFED HIS DEVICE IN, to his pocket with smaller puffy eyes that were accompanied with red bags underneath his eyes. He looked behind him and waved his hand up at the driver that did the same before they sped off, going on their own way.

Zero brushed some of his hair down with no emotion shown on his face. Although he didn't have anything displayed over his features, he wasn't happy at all.

He felt betrayed by Y/N, and now that he knew where the other man lived, he was going to make sure he never spoke to Y/N ever again.

The blonde peered down at the hammer that was also stuffed in his other pocket. He thought to himself a split second before he shook down anything thoughts of regret. He was doing this for Y/N.

Looking up from the hammer, he exhaled out of his nose before he waltzed over to the house that sat in front of him.

Once he was right in front of the door, he raised his knuckles up to it to knock, but that was cut short once he saw the door knob beginning to rattle.

He hopped back with a low gasp as she door creaked open, and much to his dismay, there was a person he didn't know standing in front of him.

The female sent Zero a smile before she finally opted on saying something, "Hello there. Who are you here for?"

Zero looked around the house in panic, but then he looked back at the woman and realized that Yujin kind of resembled her.

She had slanted eyes as well, pale, but soft skin, and the same exact nose as him. The only thing she was missing was the glasses.

Calming himself down a bit, Zero licked his lips in thought before he finally found something to say to the older woman. "Uhmmm, is Y-Yujin here..?"

He just hated how he actually had to say the other man's name. He didn't want anything to do with him at the moment.

"Uh, actually... He's busy at a friend's right now... I'm so sorry, Hun..." She informed, causing the blonde to grow even more upset because he already knew what friend the mother was talking about.

Preparing himself to turn around, he then heard the woman's voice from behind him, "Well, what time is it?"

Zero turned himself back around in confusion before he attempted to pull his phone out of his pocket.

Staring down at his phone, he turned his eyes upwards and make eye contact with the girl. "It's eleven twenty four..."

"Oh, perfect!" She clasped her hands together and took a step to the side with a grin plastered on her mouth. "You can come in. He said he'll be here at twelve."

Eyes shinning brighter, Zero felt as though he'd just hit the jackpot. He didn't waste a second before he waltzed right through the house without a second thought.

The door quietly shut behind him as he looked around with a slight gasp. His house was huge from the outside, but it looked way better in the inside. It still couldn't be compared to Y/Ns, though. She definitely had way more money than anybody in the school.

"Please," he heard Yujins mother walk in front of him, causing him to turn his head to stare at her, "Come take a seat with us."

His eyebrows knitted at the usage of the word us before he followed behind the dark haired female.

Once the woman's walking came to a halt, he saw a pudgy man with a little bit of dark hair that was going missing, slightly tan skin, and slanted eyes sitting down with food in front of him.

He looked up from his food to see the blonde giving him an awkward wave, "H-Hi... Sir...?"

The older man sent him a small smile before he turned back over to his food and proceeded to eat it again.

"I didn't want to make you buy another ride again... E-Especially since you just got back from one.." The mother sighed, her head tilting as she did so, "So I just decided that it'd be fine if I just.. took you in!!"

Zero awkwardly pursed his lips and continued to look around with nothing else to say to the girl.

"Uhmmm, I would let you wait in Yujins room, but... You guys aren't really that close hah!!"

"Oh... Okay.." he tried to laugh along with her, but the both of them could tell that he didn't find anything funny.

They stood in quietness before Yujins mother walked over to a seat that was across from Yujins father. "Here! Take a seat, Hun."

Zero took some steps over to the open seat before he gently sat himself down and placed his arms against the cold table.

"Let me get your jacket for you!" She walked behind the blonde and watched as he started to take his jacket off.

Until, he realized what he had in it. That's when he stopped and dropped his arms to his sides before look back at the dark haired female, "Uhhh, actually.. I kind of got used to the cold out there, so... I'm fine keeping my jacket on."

"Oh- alright." She smiled, taking a step away from the blonde that awkwardly nodded with pursed lips.