𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

SINCE Y/N AND ZERO HAD THE, week off, they thought that they'd just do anything they wanted so the first thing they did was go to Y/Ns house, as usual. She didn't have a problem with it though, she just wondered why he only wanted to go to her house and not his, but then she remembered all of the things he said about his father so she didn't ask anymore questions.

Zero laid on his back while Y/N peppered kisses all over his neck, cheeks, forehead, and collar bones. He tried to keep his laughter on the inside whenever he'd feel his lips on his soft skin, but he just couldn't.

"Y/NNN..." He giggled as he threw his head back, his cheeks getting redder, "Just do whatever you want to me already..."

Y/N parted her lips away from Zero's skin with a slight chuckle, "Actually... I did want to ask you about something.."

"Oh." The blonde looked down from the woman's ceiling in curiosity, "What is it Y/N? Do you-"

"I wanted to try something different with you today, baby..." The woman then pushed her hand against the blondes chest and let it run down his smooth skin.

Shaking at the feeling of her skin against his, Zero nodded at her words, "Oh.. okay... What did you have in mind..?"

"Hmmmm.. have you ever had thoughts about being on top?" Y/N asked, her hand still dragging up and down the males body.

The boy zoned out in thought before he looked back into Y/Ns E/C eyes with a shrug, "Not really, no... But if that's what you wanna do..!! Then.. we should..."

"Yeah, I've had it on my mind for a while," she laughed out, her hand stopping right against the blondes waistband. "Now... Do you know how to fuck Zero...?"

Heat rose up to the mans cheeks as he shook his head no, already knowing what was about to happen to him.

She slipped her fingers into his waistband while she smirked down at him before she slowly began to pull his underwear and pants down all at once. She was so used to seeing his dick. "You gonna let me teach you...?"

"Uh-huh..." Zero said breathlessly as he watched the female pull his underwear and pants down to his ankles before she successfully pushed them onto her ground.

Her hand then reached up to his dick and he tensed up with a little moan at the feeling, "Okay then, baby.. come over here."

Zero did as he was told and got himself up from the bed with messy hair and red cheeks that made it look like he had make up on.

The blonde put his hands up to each sides of his face before he tucked the blonde strands of his hair behind his ear while he put himself in front of the sitting Y/N.

Once the male dropped both of his hands down to each of his sides, the female smirked at him and pushed her hand up to the side of his face before she cupped it with the same smile on her lips.

"So cute..." She then laughed at the nervous look that immediately covered across the blondes face. "Nothing to be afraid of Zero... I'll still be in control..."

Her smirk grew as she watched the way the mans face lightened up at her words a little, "So you're one hundred percent a bottom, aren't you?"