𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

ONCE ZERO SAW THE FEMALE, go Into her bathroom to clean herself off, he picked at his tight pants with a grimace. He was still horny for the girl, but he didn't want to be annoying and ask her to please him, because he'd already made her feel good and that's all he went to do.

The man ran a hand through his blonde hair before he leaned over, staring at the wall in front of him in thought.

His leg bounced up and down against the carpet while more random thoughts formed in his mind. Dirty thoughts.

Zero shook his head in disgust by himself as he bounced his leg even faster. He wanted to stop himself from thinking dirty, but everytime he thought, they would just come unexpectedly.

Standing up from Y/Ns bed, Zero looked around with a sigh. "Maybe I could distract myself..."

Once those words were said, the male then walked over to the females shelf, and his cheeks lifted at the sight of baby pictures of his bully. He never thought that would be something he'd see.

"Awww.." Zero cooed, brushing the tip of his index finger down against his bullies small face. "She looks so cute here..!"

After that, the man went through all of the random stuff that was laid out on the girls dresser, making sure to be quiet as he did so.

Not too long after admiring all of the stuff, he was all the way to her closet with slightly red cheeks.

Zero didn't care about what he was doing, and he didn't care to think about the consequences either. He just began to rummage through the teens things.

He smiled to himself as his hands felt up on the woman's bras and underwear like it was nothing. Oh how the man just wished it was Y/Ns privates in his hands even though he'd just touched her.

Eyes going bigger a bit, the boy then reached his hand out to dark lacy underwear that seemed to be staring straight at him.

He took the dark underwear in his hands with a little gasp as he inspected every inch of the fabric, "These are so pretty..."

After a few more minutes of inspection, the boy lowered the underwear and balled it up into the palm of his hand right before he whipped his head back to the door to see if Y/N would come out at any moment.

Once he didn't hear anything or see anyone, the man then lifted the underwear back up to his face.

Hesitantly, he put the dark fabric up to his face and slowly closed his blue eyes that already seemed to grow weak.

Before Zero knew it, he had his nose buried through Y/Ns underwear, and he gave it a long and powerful sniff that gladly wasn't heard by anyone but him.

When the man pulled the underwear back, his face was hot and red and he grew aroused all over again.

Realizing that his pants were tighter all over again, the blonde then looked down at his pants in panic before he whipped his head back up to Y/Ns closet.

The man wondered what he was doing as he stared inbetween the underwear, and the closet full of clothes.

He stared in thought before he remembered the other pair of underwear he'd tossed to the side when he'd preformed oral on the woman.

The man looked off to the side in embarrassment while he shoved the underwear right inside of his pockets, making sure to flatten it out so it wouldn't be noticeable.

Zero felt so disgusted by himself for doing what he did, but he was even more disgusted when he thought further into the future and imagined himself not regretting his decision at all.

The blonde just wanted a part of Y/N with him for ever, and he was glad that she wouldn't have to know about it.

He brushed some of his hair out of his face while he quietly went over to the balled up underwear that sat on the rug. That also seemed to be staring straight at him as well.

Letting out a quivering sigh, the blonde slowly put his hand out and took the underwear in his hand.

He just watched it as he showed himself different angles of the fabric, but then soon enough he was already putting it up to his face just like what he'd done with the other pair of underwear.

Diving his nose right into the damp spot of the underwear, the man got a long whiff of the little bit of cum that stained the woman's panties.

Once he pulled away, he watched it with a shaky lip, "Oh my god..."

After a few more seconds of staring, the man shoved it into his other pocket, trying to seem innocent like he wasn't doing something wrong.

As if on queue, he heard the door not too far away from him open, and he watched the way Y/N stepped out of the room with a smile pointing towards Zero.

He waved awkwardly before he took a step to the side to allow the woman to get through.

"I hope I didn't take too long," she laughed, unaware of the fact that her underwear is missing from the ground.

Zero shook his head no with a closed eye smirk, "Nope! You're right on t-time Y/N.."

Y/N loved how Zero still seemed shy around her, like she still had the same affect on him. "Okay, then,"

When it went quiet, Zero thought it'd be best to speak to the woman about getting to his house. He didn't want to be caught, and he assumed that his mother was already worried about him.

"So..." The male rocked back in forth with a grin, "How about I.. go home? Hah.."

Raising an eyebrow and looking at the boy from older her shoulder, Y/N sent him a fake pout. "Oh, but I wanted to hang out with you today.."

"Oh... You.. you did Y/N..?" He muttered, taking quiet steps towards the girl.

She nodded her head yes as she turned back around and plopped herself down on her dark sheets. "That's what I just said, is it not?"

"S-Sorry.." he started to rub his fingers out of nervousness, "I guess I could.. hang out with you for some time... I-I'll just have to call my mother, okay..?"

Shrugging, Y/N turned back around and put herself on her stomach, unknowingly arousing the blonde behind her even more. "Go ahead."