𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢.

Y/N OPENED HER E/C EYES, only to realize that she'd fallen asleep while Zero was busy off roaming around her house and chopping up parts of a dead body. She felt able to move now, but she hoped that the man inside her home wouldn't ask her to help him clean up the mess he had made all by himself. She didn't want to deal with seeing something so horrible.

Lifting her body up so that she could be aware of all the things around her, she then paused and her mouth dropped wide open once she saw that she wasn't wearing anything but her underwear and bra.

She already knew that Zero had something to do with this because she was also on the couch, and the last place she was before she fell asleep was now clean. It was like a death didn't just happen in her own home.

Right before the teen could panic, she heard the sound of footsteps coming downstairs, and her body froze even more. She didn't want Zero to see her with no actual clothes on her body. In fact, she hated the thought of him ever seeing her like that.

E/C eyes scattering all around as she attempted to stare up at the blonde that finally came into her view, that's when he noticed her looking in his direction, so he stopped in his tracks for a second, his face getting red at what he was seeing.

"Good morning...! Or well.. uh... Good afternoon!!" He chirped with laughs, his concentration face disappearing to contort into one of happiness at the sight of the female trying to ball herself up against her couch.

Zero didn't mind that Y/N didn't respond to him since he knew that she had just woken up, so he just skipped the last few steps and slammed his feet against the floor with a gleeful look in his now lighter eyes. He was so glad that the woman was finally able to move.

He speed walked over to the woman and pushed his hands out, letting them rest on the arm of the couch before he leaves in the girls face. "You woke up so late, Y/N..!! Now you can't help me.... But, that's okay, don't worry. All I have to do is find somewhere to put his body... And I have to burn all of our clothes, then, I need to make sure we get this blood off of us."

Y/N was so shocked that he was able to talk about something so horrible so casually. That was the moment that she knew there really was something going wrong in his mind. She didn't even say anything, she just looked him up and down with a gulp.

"As you can see," the man then leaned back to reveal his body that only had boxers on it, "I'm only in my underwear. You're only in your underwear and bra as well... I made this little pile right over there,"

The teen only gave the pile of clothes a quick glance since she didn't want anything bad to happen to her, and even though Zero noticed that and was so hurt by that, he didn't say anything either.

"Uhmmm.. so... You're probably gonna n-need to... Take your.. underwears off for me, Y/N..." He whispered as he stared down at the girl, pushing the lower half of his body so that she wouldn't see how his dick was growing in his plaid boxers.

Now that caused Y/N to push all of her attention on to the blonde male that only pursed his lips at her with slow nods like that was the obvious thing to do. She felt so uncomfortable doing something like this with him now because she knew his true side, and hoped that he could see that just by the way she was looking at him.

Her eyes were filled with disgust and fear. She didn't want to say anything. She couldn't say anything actually. She didn't want to tell him no either. Her mind was all over the place because she didn't know what to reply with.

The males eyes looked all through the woman's large living room as he hummed, and then, he whipped his face back down towards the H/C haired females, a smirk that was seen as sinister by the girl growing on his lips, "Fine, I'll do it first."

Still not liking that idea, Y/N perked up on the couch and allowed her face to crumble up in disgust. Sure she felt uncomfortable and didn't want him to see her naked anymore, but she practically seethed at the idea of her ever seeing him in that position ever again.

She just couldn't bring herself to stop him, so she just watched as he wrapped his pale fingers around the sides of his boxers before he slowly slipped them off, the look in his eyes turning even more innocent as he looked deep into the girls E/C ones.

His dick sprung out of his boxers, and it even slapped against his stomach, but Y/N didn't dare pass a glance at it. She just kept her eyes on his, praying that he didn't suggest anything sexual.

"Now... You go.." his right hand was reaching down towards his erect dick, and Y/Ns heart beating grew quicker and quicker but then she relaxed a little when she saw that the man wasn't doing anything but attempting to hide the fact that he was hard.

She hated that he was hard all because of her being in her undergarments, but then again she knew that he also still had some kind of sexual attraction towards her, so she let it go. It wasn't like she would've grew the balls to say anything to him after the traumatizing scene that played out in front of her not too long ago.

The blonde shifted in his stance, still trying to hide his dick in his hands, "Y/N. Aren't you gonna take your clothes off... D-Do you want me to do it for you...?"

Clenching her jaw as she shook her head no, that's when the female backed away from the male, her eyes growing a bit wider with every shift he did.

"Okay... Do.. you want me to turn around for you...?" His voice cracked a little, and it was so obviously filled with a little hint of desperation, but Y/N didn't care at all. She never wanted him to touch her or see her naked body ever again.

She unclenched her jaw and gulped, her head nodding forward a little to silently tell him that she did in fact want him to turn around to give her some privacy.

The man got the hint and immediately whirled himself around, his back hitting against the couch as he pushed his body down against it so that the only thing the woman could now see was the top of his hair that had little strands of it turning red from Yujins blood.