𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

ZERO FLINCHED AT THE, loud and sudden ring that boomed in his right ear. He allowed his bright eyes to pop out before he yawned to himself and let out a short stretched that caused his arms and legs to slightly spread apart a bit.

Once the man let himself relax for a quick minute, he then pushed himself up so that he wasn't slumping over anymore.

Looking all around his room with tired eyes, the blonde continued to search for whatever it was that was making the loud ringing noise.

After a few more minutes of looking around absentmindedly, the male realized that it was his phone that was making the noise, so he went and reached his hand out for it before he picked it up with a groan.

The blonde had a pounding headache that repeatedly hit at his head, making his stomach turn a bit, "God.. why the hell does it hurt this bad...?"

Letting out yet another one of his large puffs, he opened his phone and stared at the name that was up against his screen.

The name read Y/N and he already began to fill with jubilation. He didn't even worry about where his family was, he just blushed hard and tried to calm himself down with low whispers right before he tapped on the green phone icon.

The man put the phone up to his ear in a heartbeat, "Hi, Y/N! I missed you! Did you miss me Y/N??"

Y/N stared at the wall with nothing to say about the video. After some silence, she cleared her throat and decided to say something. "Zero..."

Zero perked up on his bed with cheeks that were still red, "Yes Y/N...?"

"Why did you send me that...?" She mumbled, still nothing clear on her face.

The man backed away from his phone with a puzzled expression all over his face before he drowned into his thoughts, trying to figure out what the woman behind the device was talking.

"What are you talking about Y/N? What did I send you?.. I- I mean, we barley even talk...." Zero chuckled as if that wasn't obvious enough between the two.

Y/N stayed silent as she patiently waited for him to stop playing dumb. Or well, atleast she thought he was. Zero just hadn't remembered what he did.

The male pushed his lips together with narrowed eyes. He didn't hear anything from the woman, but it looked like they were still on call, "Y/N? Y/N, are you there? Y/N? Can you answer me? Y/N? Are you-"

"Yes, Zero..." She rolled her eyes with a louder groan that Zero's, "I'm here... Your nagging isn't what I called you for now, is it?"

Zero sunk deeper down into his bed with sad puppy dog eyes, "Sorry, Y/N... I.. I have no clue what you're talking about..."

"Zero." She said, her voice getting a bit deeper and stern. "Stop the act. Why did you send that video to me?"

The male frowned at her slight voice raise, but he didn't say anything. He was deep in thought for the female.

As Y/Ns words recited throughout his mind, something clicked. His eyes shot open even wider than when he woke up, and embarrassment traveled all through his body. His stomach dropped and his mouth popped open in shock and disgust at his very own actions.

"OH MY GOD!!" He shouted out, quickly slapping the back of his forearm over his mouth with a opened mouth frown. "THE VIDEO!"

Y/N was curious as to why Zero was reaction the way he was, so she settled on asking him about it, "What's wrong with you? Why are you screaming...?"

He let out a shaky sigh as he calmed his now fully red face down, "Look, Y/N.. I'm.. so... So sorry about that video.. it- it really.."

"It really what?" She hummed over him, cutting him off in the process. "What made you think that was okay Zero?"

His heart dropped deeper down into his chest and his eyes glazed around all parts of his room in nervousness and regret. "I'm- I'm sorry Y/N!! It won't happen again! I promise-"

"You've been so bad recently Zero..." She purred through the phone, causing him to shut his mouth. "You need to be punished, hmmm?"

Zero was almost about to jump for joy. It hasn't even been a full week since Y/N went without talking to him. He was so happy that she was talking to him, right then, right there.

"Mmmhmmm..." He hummed with her, dragging the tips of his fingers up and down his clothed stomach.

"Yeah? You'd like that?" She asked from the other side of the device, listening to yet another hum that left him.

"Mhm, Y/N.." he sighed, already feeling his dick growing harder with each hum he let out. "You can fuck me into a good boy..."

After nothing was heard from Y/N, Zero pushed his phone away from him and stared at with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Ugh." She scoffed out, "You're so fucking needy for me..."

There was nothing but pure annoyance and disgust that came from Y/N, and Zero sensed that. It was like what she did with him all over again. He hated it when she teased him.

He felt his dick going limp once again, "Sorry, Y/N.. I.. it won't happen again, and I won't ever do it again... W-Without your permission..."

"What makes you think I'd wanna see that again...?" She chuckled out at him, knowing the boy didn't have it in him to hang up right on her.

"I'm s-sorry.." He shut his eyes tight and leaned his head down with blood rushing up to his face.

Y/N perked out her bottom lip with a taunting smile that landed on her mouth, "Anyways, I'm a bit busy right now..."

The tone on the one word busy really caused Zero to grow curious. "Oh.. b-busy.. with...?"

As if on queue, the blonde heard a soft voice he knew all too well.

"Y/N... O-One more time..?" The voice asked, still staying as soft as ever, "Pleaseeee?"

Yujin laid rotated on his back while he stared up at the H/C haired girl that calmly sat at the edge of her bed.

Y/N slowly turned away from her phone and stared at the raven haired boy that was in nothing but his boxers. "Hmmm... Are you sure you can handle another round...?"

The male then nodded his head with great enthusiasm, "Mhmm! I can take it...! Y-You know I can take it..."

"Hmmm," she eyed him up and down, unaware of the blonde boy that heard everything going on with wide eyes and a heartbroken heart. "But you look so pink... Hehe.."

"I told you, I can take it." He pouted, pushing both of his arms over his chest as he crossed them.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes once again with a tiny smile before she pushed her phone away from her face. "I gotta go,"

Zero opened his mouth to speak, but when he let out a small peep, he was already hung up on, and his heart hurt even more.

He already felt his eyes having tears form inside of them, but he knew that the sadness he felt was quickly going to replaced with rage and jealous once again. He even thought that he should've just acted on the thoughts he had against Yujin.

Then, the blonde got an idea. He didn't think it would be too bad to atleast play around with the other male.