𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ZERO THOUGHT OF MANY, ways to lure the brunette woman into his trap, and he even though he knew it was dangerous, he just figured he'd lie about having sex with her. She wanted to do it then so surely she wouldn't have a problem doing it now. He was a little nervous about doing this tactic though because he was aware of the fact that Jane was stronger than him.

The blonde shakily picked up his phone while he nibbled down on the bottom of his lip. He really hoped everything went according to his wicked plan.

Opening his device before typing over the letters on it, the male then swiped over to Jane's contact and unblocked her with a shaky breath that escape his lips.

He stared at her number, already feeling himself beginning to have a panic attack just at the sight in front of him.

Zero pursed his lips in thought as more bad memories of the brunette woman came to mind. He wondered if he should really even go through with it since he would put his life in danger, but then his mind stopped over to the woman he loved.

The man stopped his breathing as he thought about the H/C haired woman. He knew she wouldn't want him to do this and he knew that she probably didn't even think he was genuinely considering it, but the only reason he was second guessing was because of her.

Closing his eyes with a low grunt as his breathing came back to him, Zero whined to himself as he threw his phone across his bed in defeat.

He already grew so close to Y/N that he knew he didn't want to do anything that would take him away from her.

As more thoughts of the female gathered in his head, he shot both of his hands up to his silky blonde hair before he grabbed a large patch of it through his fingers and started to grab at it.

Grinding his teeth in annoyance and frustration, Zero then started murmuring explanations to himself.

"I can't kill her yet...!!! I have to... WAIT... F-For more time... With.. Y/N!!" He chanted in a low voice, the frustration building up inside of himself.

His breathing was getting worse and rougher that it actually started to sound like he was on a long run or something like that. He was so out of breath for absolutely no reason.

His body felt like it had a buzzing feeling over him like there was static coming through his body and he had a rush of adrenaline yet exhaustion and seething anger all in him.

Zero wanted to cry so bad, but not because he was sad, because he felt so overwhelmed by the fact that he couldn't take someone's life. He wanted to kill Jane so bad, he just didn't want to deal with the consequences.

Unexpectedly enough, the blonde already felt some of his salty tears coming from his face, and he wasn't happy with that at all. He was so disgusted by the fact that he was wasting his tears on Jane.

Dropping both of his hands down to the bed with a aggressive huff to himself, Zeros blue eyes looked over to his phone on the far on his bed.

He didn't waste another second to grab it up, open it, and search for the one contact he was looking forward to.

The blonde tapped on the conversation that was between the two with his breathing now slowing down a bit. He just loved how she immediately calmed him down, even when she didn't even talk to him yet.

Thumb finger raising up to the phone icon, he blinked to himself before tapping on it with a large gulp.

Zero then put his phone up to his ear and rocked back and forth on his bed while he let the phone rang some.

After the second rang, his rocking started getting faster, and that resulted in the loud creaking sound to come from his bed. He pushed his legs in so that he was sitting criss crossed while his left hand reached down to his legs.

His eyes grew wider and there was already sweat coming from his forehead. Y/N wasn't answering his call.

Zero's finger began to poke at his pale skin, and by the time another rang went by, his nails were already digging into his calve.

The sides of his mouth went wide open and his eyes strained in sadness while his fingers went through his skin.

The crazy part was that he wasn't even focused on the deep pain that came from his leg, he just wanted something to distract him from the pain he felt from the girl, but still, that didn't even do anything.

Just as his fingers went even deeper into his now damaged skin, he heard the sound of his phone, but it wasn't the voicemail, it was just silence.

Gasping out loud as his fingers stopped all of its movements, Zero pulled the phone away from his ear.

"Y/N...?" He whispered into the phone, hating how he looked at the moment even though Y/N wasn't even there.

"What did you call me for? I thought you'd send me a cute little video of you or something." She joked, her phone up to her ear.

Zero was actually shocked that it was Y/N on the other end like anyone else would have her phone.

He slammed the device back up to his ear as he pushed his loose hair behind his ear, "Y/N!!! HI! I MISSED YOU!!"

Y/N winced at the sudden sound of Zero's high pitched screaming coming to her ears. The voice cracks also seemed to be very deadly.

"Ouch, Zero..." She mumbled, making sure the blonde heard her, "You don't need to scream in my ear..."

Zero's mood was instantly switched and he cowered down on his bed, his fingers now rubbing against his leg that had blood seeping out of it. "I'm sorry Y/N... I won't.. do it again..."

"It's okay, I guess... So.. what'd you call me for baby?" His heart already began to melt at her usual name calling.

"I... I missed you..." He whispered, his heart pounding hard in his chest while blood flowed up to his face.

"Hmmm, aw... I guess I missed you too.."

"I love to hear your... V-Voice.. S-So heavenly... Can.. can we face call..? I.. I wanna see you and... I missed your voice Y/N..."

Y/N shrugged before pressing her finger against the old timey film camera icon with no worries coming to her.

Zero gasped even louder at the sight of his crushes face before he put his hand up to his own hair.

He patted the top of his hair down before moving it to the sides, and then to the back. He tried to get into darker lighting to make his red bags underneath his eyes seem more natural.

Once he was all ready to go for the female, he did the same as her and tapped on the film camera icon.

Y/N giggled as Zero's adorable face came into view, "There's my precious boy, awww..!!"

Zero glanced down at the floor for a split second before looking back up to the girl, this time curiosity over his face. "Wait- Y/N... What.. what did you mean when you said send you a video...? Did.. did you wanna see it again..? I- I can show you it right now... I-If you'd like...!!!"

"No, no.. I was only joking about that Zero. You don't need to always be sexual with me." She chuckled at him. She thought it was so cute that he was so obedient even when she didn't ask for anything from him.

The male blushed even harder at her words because now he knew that he wasn't just there for him to be her sex toy.

Not that he would've mind, but he actually had hope that she'd like him romantically and not just sexually. It made him feel even more crazier for her. He loved her so much more.