𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐱.

ZERO PICKED AT HIS PALE, hair as he stared down at the table underneath him, already aware of the fact that he was guilty for everything he's done, but still having his mind on one person and one person only. He didn't know what to do in this situation, but all he did know was that he'll try to get out of this. The first thing he thought to do was stop himself from looking guilty enough, so he relaxed a little, turning off all of his emotions as he dropped his slender fingers away from his hair while he looked back up at the police officers infront of him.

"Do you know why you're here??" One of the tall men asked him with his buff arms crossing over his chest, causing the blue eyed teen to clench his jaw in fear of what would happen to him if they actually did find out about what he'd done.

Still realizing that he had to put up a fake act, the male then straightened his back out before he pulled a confused expression on his face, trying to make it seem like he had absolutely no idea what they were trying to mention even though it was Y/N that told them everything they had to know about him, "No..."

"Listen here.. If you don't want anything bad to happen to you, you're going to have to be honest with us, because if you're not... We have no choice but to throw you away, okay?" The shorter added onto the confusion that laid against Zeros face, showing that he was completely against lying although he wasn't quite sure if the blonde was even lying to begin with.

The teen frowned with his bottom lip slowly beginning to tremble in both fear and pain that rose inside of his body, "I'm... I'm not lying, I swear...! I have no idea what I'm doing here..! Could you just.. t-tell me what I'm doing here?? Please..??"

Once the two officers processed what Zero had just asked the both of them, they froze and looked at eachother, exchanging frowns and looks within their dark eyes before they turned back to him, the shorter officer speaking up just like before, "Okay, if you calm down, then we'll tell you why you're here in the first place."

"I'm.. calm.." he murmured with his heart tightening with each low breath he took, the back of his mind wandering to the thought of how his little sister would be doing without him.

"You're here because... We got a call saying that you'd done a bunch of gruesome things, such as... murder, dismembering bodies, and uhh.. all things of that sort... I.. I don't want to talk about it, I don't even want to think about it, but we have to figure out if that's the truth."

Letting out a fake scoff as he pushed himself deeper down into his seat with his jaw dropping low, Zero almost felt his fake tears building up inside of his beautiful blue eyes, "What... You really think I would do something like that..!? That sounds.. so.. so horrible..!"

"It is horrible.. That's why I don't want to think about it, and that's why we want to find out who did this... So we can keep everybody out of danger. Now... Tell us why we got a call saying you would do something like this..."

Zero watched as the officer leaned closer towards him, his eyes snaking around his body so he could see any signs of something evil from the blonde that could only back away with his teeth grinding together in discomfort, "I don't know why...! I never did anything like this..!!"

The officer just couldn't put his finger on what could've happened, because the caller wouldn't have mentioned him for no reason at all, "But then it's not adding up. Were you involved in this, like did you help anybody, or-"

"No..! I had no part in this...!" The teen shook his head from side to side as he tried his hardest to make the officers believe him so that he could finally be let off the hook and into the arms of the familiar E/C eyed female he hoped was missing him at the moment.

The older men were finally finished with playing detective towards the younger man, so they just let out a sigh, the taller officer being the first one to talk while he cocked his head to the side, knowing that Zero was afraid of what they were going to say next, "Zero, you're lying to us."

Heart dropping and body shutting down by the words that were sent his way, Zeros breath hitched again before he perked up, still deciding to put up with the act he'd already created, "What...? Why do you-"

"Your blonde hair and blue eyes aren't gonna hide how truly evil you are." The boy in the seat widened his eyes at those words as well, his little muscles flexing through his arms as he tended up in fear. He was caught, and there was nothing else he could do. The officers were putting him up to a little test, and they knew he was lying. There was no way he could get out of this one, and he knew that, only making him fall into a little daze that fuzzed his mind.

The two males gave Zero the chance to speak out about what the two of them were saying, but they just watched him stare up at them with agape lips and wide eyes, "We already have all of the proof we need. We know about everything. We know about your weird obsession with Y/N, and we know about your random impulses to kill."

After a few minutes of nothing coming from the teen that had his heart racing through his body, the next thing they heard actually made them want to facepalm, "H-Huh...?"

"It was Y/N who told us everything." He added onto what him and his partner said, making the teens heart sunk deeper into his body while a wave of betrayal hit him harder than anything or anyone else ever could. There was a ringing that was heard in his ear as he allowed his jaw to drop down even further.

His lips shaking even harder than before, that's when a look of denial formed over his features while he shook his head once again, his body slightly trembling itself, "Y/N...?! She.. she helped me too, I-"

"We already know about that. It's like he said, we know about everything."

"Well, I-" Zero felt himself growing a panic attack inside, and he felt like everything was going blurry within his vision. His heart was tightening even harder that he thought it might burst inside of his body, and his breaths were much more heavier and harder to catch than ever. He didn't know what he was going to do. He had nobody but his younger sister that was practically useless. Plus, Y/N was now against him, and he didn't know why. He'd done everything for her just so she could love him as much as he loved her, and he thought this was a horrible way to repay him.

He was just so hurt that he started to full on sob, his eyes narrowing as he leaned against the table with short wails that left his mouth. He wasn't even thinking about the officers that got second hand embarrassment from his cries and short cut breaths that were the only thing heard by them.

Just as the cops were about to turn on their heels to finally leave the crying blonde alone, that's when they heard him speak after a few minutes of crying his heart out to absolutely nothing, "W-WHATS... GONNA HAPPEN TO... Y-Y/N...!?"

Actually shocked that the male was still thinking of the young H/C haired woman even till the end, they only could shrug while they shared a few looks, one of the officers genuinely feeling bad for the man, but not actually showing it.