𝐢𝐯.

WHEN ZERO AND Y/N WAS IN, an empty classroom of their own, it was way more quiet between them. They didn't know what to say to eachother. Or well, Zero didn't know what to say to her.

The girl casted her E/C eyes up from her tray of food, then stared deep into the males eyes. "Zero."

The blonde sent her a fake smile, "Y-Yes?"

"Do you have a little crush on her...?" She asked, a hint of jealousy shown in those piercing E/C eyes of hers.

Zero hadn't really thought about it. Of course he knew that Jane was attractive, but he was the type of person who thought that there was always more to a person then their looks.

The blonde looked up at the ceiling in thought. Jane made him laugh sometimes, he actually enjoyed her company despite her being way more energetic than him, and she was really pretty.

His eyes widened and his cheeks heated up just at the thought of the brunette. Maybe he did have a crush on Jane.

"Zero." Y/N snapped the blonde back to reality.

Zero coughed and cleared his throat before giving his bully a blatant response, "No.."

"Are you lying to my face right now Zero?" The woman glared at the blue eyed boy while she bit the inside of her cheek.

Shaking his head from side to side in fear, Zero felt the way some of his hair hit the sides of his face. "No, Y/N!"

Y/N only felt bad about Zero being intimidated by her because she noticed how upset he was once she took him away from Jane.

She wanted the blonde all to herself, and she knew that being a bitch to him wouldn't get him to like her. But another apart of her told herself she'd do anything to be with him.

"Stop that." She demanded, watching the blonde stop all of his movements.

"Sorry Y/N..." Zero muttered with a small blush to his cheeks as he cowered down in his seat.

Guilt formed into the woman's stomach as she rolled her eyes. "What are you apologizing for..? You didn't do anything."

Zero didn't say anything else. He just stared down at his food hoping that he didn't disappoint or anger the woman.

"Eat." She demanded once more, shoving the tray closer to the blonde.

Zero slung his bag over his shoulder, silently preparing himself to walk home and face his mother again.

The boy hated getting a beating from his bully, but he hated having to lie to his mom about the bruises even more. He was just so tired of his life, but there was nothing he could do.

After school ended, Y/N made sure that Zero wouldn't make it to the exit sign. She kept him after just to take all of her anger out on him, and that resulted in him having a black eye.

The blonde kept his head down to make sure that nobody could see his bruise, but it was too late.

"Zero!" A familiar voice called out to the blonde, causing him to turn around.

Narrowing his eyes, Zero tilted his head to the side in confusion. It was his art teacher standing right in front of him.

"Y-Yes, Mrs. Parker?"

"I... See you're hurt, and.. I've been very worried about you, Zero."

Looking off to the side, Zero wrapped his arms around his waist with low murmurs coming out from under his breath.

Mrs. Parker sent him a sympathetic frown as she took more steps closer to the blonde, "Zero... You can't keep letting this happen... I-If your dad is hur-"

"No. He doesn't hurt me anymore, Mrs. Parker...." The boy whispered, embarrassed that his teacher would say something personal out loud.

"I'm.. Zero, I'm worried about you..!" She placed a hand on the males shoulder, slightly shaking him with every word she let out.

The blonde brushed a few strands away from his eyes. "You don't need to be worried about me.. I'm fine.."

"No, you're not. Stop acting like you are. We need to get you help. You are slowly dyi-"

"Mrs. Parker. With all due respect, could you kindly fuck off?!"

The dark haired woman fell silent. She was expecting anything, but not that.

Sighing, she took her hand away from the male and shook her head in disapproval before turning on her heel, leaving the boy alone.

Zero bit his lip and looked down at the floor. It was going to be awkward the next time he saw her.