BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

So, there's a few things I need you guys to know before you read this story. Please read this list before you continue on to the actual story!

1.) This story is a crossover, meaning two different fandoms are intersecting together. The story is about Sons of Anarchy and Supernatural.

2.) This story is an AU meaning "ALTERNATE UNIVERSE," so things from the two shows will be changed up from the actual storyline of the shows. (For example: demons, monsters, ghosts, etc. will be in this story, but all the crazy things that happened because of Chuck and Abaddon and stuff like that may not happen)

3.) This story will contain swearing, and probably lots of it, as well as a few triggers; such as PTSD and panic attacks. This will be your only warning!!

4.) There will be SMUT in this story, so please don't read unless you're over 17, but if you do, it's of your own accord, and I'm NOT RESPONSIBLE! (DO NOT REPORT MY STORY FOR SMUT!)

5.) Ella's time in high school will be covered with one or two chapters. The chapters will be written in italics, and have a given year and time before the chapter begins.

6.) Ella's time in the army will be covered in chapters, as well as in a few flashbacks/dreams/nightmares. The chapters or parts will be written in italics, and given a time, year, or idea before the chapter or part begins.

This should be the only stuff you guys need to know before you read. With that being said, feel free to ask me questions, and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

- Youngblood Xxx