Chapter 34

ARIEL

A treacherous headache split my head in the middle as my eyes fluttered open. The pain had me wincing in sheer agony. I quickly squeezed my eyelids shut in an effort ease the turbulence in my head.

My body felt sore, bruised and fatigued.
As my eyes adjusted to the light of my environment, I took note that I was in a bedroom.

Not my bedroom. Not any bedroom I knew for that matter.

Just then, the memories began flooding back. Causing my headache to increase by a million folds.
I winced again, lifting my hand towards my head but quickly realised I was handcuffed to a bed post.

I almost dislocated my wrist as I tried setting myself free. My other hand, which wasn't handcuffed to my surprised, worked to release to other. But my efforts were of no use.

Whoever did this to me, I'd show them.

They made a mistake kidnapping a mad woman and I'd let them pay.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed madly, pulling at my restraint while flailing about.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled again, louder and longer than before.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I screamed, over and over again. Thrashing and rolling about. The bed creaked annoyingly with my actions and very soon I heard the handle of the bedroom door being opened.

I fell silent.

When the door flung open with a slam, I caught sight of a tall brunette man. Within seconds he was walking swiftly in my direction and I ducked my head beneath my arm.

As his footsteps got closer I almost shat myself and my heart stilled the moment he sat on the bed. Directly beside me.

I felt his calloused hand touch my arm and I did the first thing my mind told me to.

I lifted my head and screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screeched, the sound of my own voice maximizing my headache.

His fingers gripped my lips, silencing me as he sighed a deep, annoyed sigh. He closed his eyes, clearly agitated by all the noise I was making.

"I'm going to release your lips ok, and you won't make another sound." The man spoke, his voice deep and authoritative.

I took the time to take in his features. He was handsome, truly handsome. Up close I could see his eyes and Lord were they beautiful. Two different colours, green and grey. His lips were plump and pink. They looked so soft and I wondered for a second how they'd feel kissing my ass.

"Understood?" He asked and I nodded.

Fuck that. 

"Ah.." I went to scream as soon as he released my lips but it died in my throat when he gripped them between his thumb and index.

Silencing me once more.

I would let him have it as soon as my mouth was free again.

Out here silencing black voices.

"You are something else!" He sighed laughing, shaking his head as if in disbelief.

"Get your fucking hand of me." I grumbled, but my words were muffled.

"What was that?" He asked, his voice teasing.

"Cunt." I cursed, my words still obstructed.

He grinned, releasing my lips and although I was tempted to scream at the beautiful stranger again, I didn't.