Chapter 29

DMITRI

It's been months since I last stepped foot on Italian soil. All those long weeks back in the motherland were nothing more than a pressing reminder of how lonely I was without my other thirds.

I detest those cold nights I spent alone in my bed. How I yearned for the scent of Ariel and longed to relish in the warmth of Mariano's big strong arms. Being with them was my peace and being away was my pain.

Sure, we kept in touch. Ariel called daily, and Mariano did whenever he got the chance. But that was never enough. How could it be. Seeing them and not being able to touch almost drove me into the realm of insanity. But I'd soon have my fill.

I was back for business. Lucianohad big money coming in and he wanted father's assistance. It was only supposed to be him assisting but a few days after landing, he requested my help as well. Instead of sitting around with paperwork all day, I agreed to some action.

I sighed, dropping the cigarette butt and crushing it under my shoe. I had to admit, this lifestyle was wearing me down. The thrill I used to get from it is no longer there. The things I used to find myself doing, they no longer appeased me.

I now have a taste for something else, a burning desire for my two people. They're all I can ever think about.

I glanced to the side, my eyes catching sight of a shadow briskly approaching me. My hand found my waist, discreetly reaching for my gun. I turned swiftly, coming face to face with a blonde haired woman.

She quickly raised her hands in surrender, noticing the weapon in my possession. "Woah, woah! I don't want any trouble." She squeaked, taking a step back.

I raised a brow, analyzing her appearance. She wore a burgundy dress with a deep neckline, showcasing her round breast. A black pair of heels with a matching back and lipstick that was slightly similar to the color of her dress. She looked harmless. Cunning, but harmless.

She noticed my eyes studying her and a sly smirk crossed her lip. Cocky little shit must've thought I was checking her out. Pfft.

"Like what you see?" She sassed, placing a hand on her hip. "Or don't."

This bitch.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked feeling annoyed already.

"Oh, I see he hasn't mentioned me." Her face contorted into a frown at the mention of her own words. "No worries, I'm Ursa."

I almost laughed. The fuck kinda name was that.

She outstretched her hand, I'm assuming for me to shake, but quickly withdrew it when she saw the smug look on my face.

"What do you want woman, you're wasting my time?" I rushed, already uninterested in the interaction.

She took a deep breath and cocked her head to the side. "Ok, since you want to be frank. Let's make this confrontation short and cut to the chase."

And yet you're still talking and I have no clue what you want.

"I want my man back." The words left her lips with an attitude.

Well at least now we know what she wants.

I could just chuckle. I was not about to be in a cat fight with this woman over Mariano. The mere thought of it was utterly absurd.

"I know you two are together and I want him back." She pressed, narrowing her eyes. "Or else."

I grimaced, licking my lips. "Or else what?" I grinned stepping closer until I was directly before her. Looking down at the woman who could do nothing more than tremble under my gaze.

Her lips quivered, as if to reply but no words came out.

"Hmm, what was that?" I taunted, holding ear closer to her ear.

Nothing. Not a single word.

"Thought so." I whispered turning to enter my ride.

"I left your dads a little present." She spoke again I could practically hear the grin in her tone. "Let's see how they like you coming out of the closet."

My eyes narrowed at the back of her head as she scurried away, almost tripping on her own leg.

I got into the car and slammed the door shut. I knew this would have to happen eventually. But I wanted it on my own terms. Not like this. Shit.

Dad was going to kill me. Literally.

Fuck.

END OF CHAPTER

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

PLEASE

VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

Ts just don't hit like it used to. And I'm having the craziest time working.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......anyways. Short Update.

*Unedited*