Chapter 7

ARIEL

"Oh my God. Dad no!" I heard one of the twins yell. Then her and Luciano strutted into the kitchen. It was Keira and she was full on crying.

"It's not that bad, sweety." Luciano cooed and I looked at Keira's hair. I couldn't help my laughter. It was a mess.

"Ari. Can you please help me?" She cried and I had to resist the urge to laugh in the little girl's face. That what she gets for locking me out of my room half naked.

And she was a teenager, why couldn't she comb her own hair. But I wasn't judging because not everyone's the same.

"Help you with what?" I asked, taking Sally from his chair and cleaning his hands. Of course I knew what she needed help with, I just wanted her to beg.

I'd been in the home for over a week and Kelsey would always do the kids' hair and help them get ready for school. This morning she wasn't feeling too well so Luciano took the task upon himself.

And he failed miserably at it. The poor girl's hair looked like a mop. But I must admit, he gets an A for effort.

"Dad tied up my hair. Please help me, I'm sorry for everything but I cannot be seen like this. I'll be the clown of that school." Keira begged which caused me to smirk.

I deserved more than an apology. The little demons glued my ass to a chair, but I was gonna get them. They had it coming.

"It's not that bad." Luciano pouted, moisturizing her hair and she ran from him. Her actions put a frown and his face. He playfully rolled his eyes and exited the kitchen.

"You look awful. Wait for me Dad." Sally commented before running to his father. He took his son in his arms and the little boy whispered something in his ear. They both looked back at me and laughed before making their way down the halls.

"Please?" Keira begged and I nodded. It was my job after all.

We made our way to the living room where she sat on a chair and I got to work on her hair.

I neatly did a high curly puff and laid her edges. She had really nice hair. Soon after her sister came downstairs and I did hers too. I cleaned Lucas' face and carefully removed the durag from his head.

The little man wanted waves for school. I found it a bit funny but he said his dad agreed to it. He was so cute and troublesome. With one of his front teeth missing.

The moment Lucas got up from the chair, I was surprised to see Mariano taking a seat before me. I hadn't seen him ever since that night the kids locked me out of my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he opened his mouth to answer but Luciano came down the stairs with the kids' school bags.

"Come on kiddos. Uncle Enzo and your cousins are waiting." He informed and the kids went stampeding through the door.

Their dad followed behind, leaving me with a nod and smirking at his son that was sitting before me.

"Get up." I ordered the moment his dad left.

"Nope. Comb my hair too." He retorted, passing me his comb.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because it's what you're paid to do. Aren't you supposed to comb the kids hair and stuff when mom isn't feeling well." He sassed and I frowned.

"Well you're not a kid, Mariano." I shot back.

He was about to answer when both his brothers walked into the living room. One of them raised his brow in questioning and the other had a grin plastered on his face.

"Don't mind us." Massimo laughed, "We're just getting breakfast." Then he pulled Mario out of the living room and into the kitchen. I heard them chuckling as they left.

"I'm my mother's child so that makes me her kid. So, you should comb my hair too. And besides, mom always combs it but she's feeling ill." He pointed out and I folded my arms and just stared at his head.

"Please comb my hair, Ari." He begged. "Or would you rather bathe me."

I'd rather not.

"Thought so." I heard him grumble when I took the comb from him. I tried reaching his head but the man was mighty ass tall. Just like his dad.

"I can't reach your big head." I argued and he chuckled.

"Sit on the couch." He ordered and I did as he said. He then got up from the chair and stood before me.

"Open your legs." He smirked, looking down on me.

When I tell you my legs were shut in the blink of an eye. I meant it. Sonic had nothing on my ass.

What's he playing at.

"Open your legs so I can sit between them. I don't have all day." He grumbled and my mouth hung open. That's what he meant.

I opened my legs and then giant got down on the floor and sat between them. His back turned to me as I got to work on his hair.

It was so soft and nice. I enjoyed cornrowing various patterns in it. When I was done, I began moisturizing it but my body stilled when his brothers came back.

Mario sat in the couch across us and Massimo sat beside me.

"Are you going to do mine?" He asked as I was finishing up.

"No." Mariano stated blankly and it caused his brothers to chuckle.

"Qualcuno è innamorato." I heard Massimo teased and Mario nodded.
[Someone is in love]

"E qualcuno non riusciva a pulirsi il culo correttamente fino a quando non era un adolescente". Mariano mocked in a serious tone.
[And someone couldn't clean their asses properly until they were a teenager]

"Really." Massimo narrowed his eyes at his brother and Mariano just chuckled. The vibration traveled from his chest into my body and I tried to clench my thighs.

I heard his groan and it dawned on me that he was still sitting between my legs.

"Why'd you violate the man like that, brother?" Mario laughed but both his brothers seemed unbothered.

I finished Mariano's hair and told him but he still sat between my thighs, refusing to get up. So, I stayed there awkwardly.

"Gramps told us about the little incident you had." I heard Massimo whisper and my body stilled.

"Don't worry, bella. You're secret is safe with us." Mario laughed before they all got up and left me alone with my thoughts.

Shiiiii.

_______________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈