Chapter 28

Note: Please reread the chapter before this..Chapter 27

ARIEL

I tossed and turned in bed, finding it impossible to sleep. Something was wrong.

Mariano slept peacefully beside me. I smiled at his relaxed features, seeing him so peaceful made me happy. But I couldn't shake of the gnawing feeling in my chest.

I was miserable. Happy but somewhat miserable. It'd been like this for three nights now. I'd fall asleep here in Mariano's bed but wake up antsy soon after. I felt troubled, pestered.

Once I'd awaken from the short nap, I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. The nights were long as I laid in bed, just staring up at the ceiling. There was something missing. Like a lost piece of puzzle. It's like, you didn't know what it was, but you knew you needed it in order to feel complete.

That's exactly how I felt now, laying in bed, eye unblinking while my brain rattled to find the reason for my insomnia. Was I going insane.

I turned on my side, facing Mariano. My body sunk into the bed and a low, almost inaudible sigh left my lips.

His face was relaxed, mouth slightly open as he breathed steadily. I smiled, butterflies clouding my stomach. He always had that effect on me. And now as he rested shirtless, his muscles dipping and rising with their natural contour, I couldn't help but fall more in love with him.

He was a perfect man. Masculine and dominant, yet soft and nurturing. They were both so alike. Him and Dmitri. It's like they were one...

Realization dawning on me mid thought, I shook Mariano awake. He shot in alert, almost reaching for his gun in the bedside table drawer but stopped when he saw me sitting up and staring at him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, cupping my face and looking me over with a concerned expression. It was as if all the sleep had vanished from him.

I didn't answer, just stood up and grabbed our pillows from the bed.

"Come on." I said, not waiting for him to question me.

I heard his steps close behind as I opened the door of our room, stepping out and making my way down the hall. I stopped in my tracks and outstretched my hand for him to take.

He didn't say anything as I led the way, his hand in mine and our pillows under my arm.  I think he knew where I was taking us and even if he didn't, it was soon revealed as we both stood in front of the door.

Dmitri's door.

Mariano's eyes looked down at me for a few seconds before he chuckled and knocked.

We didn't have to wait long before the door swung open and there stood Dmitri in a grey boxer, his hair tussled and eyes dull.

The dullness within them disappeared the minute he saw me, the minute he saw us. His eyes scanned us and a small almost invisible smile etched across his lips as he caught sight of the pillows secured under my arm.

Without a word, he held the door wider for us to enter, closing it after we did.

"Good night." I chirped, looking at him and then around the room. The flat screen on the wall was on, playing a movie that was now paused. A blanket laid on the couch and before it sat a pack of beer and a large pizza.

I frowned, feeling saddened. He was having a movie night. Alone.

I'll never let that happen again. He must've been real lonely here by himself. And that's not right.

He's our boyfriend after all.

"Good night." He smiled at both of us, taking his seat back on the couch.

I hurriedly threw our pillows on his bed and made my way over to him, Mariano followed. Both men sat beside each other,  sparing a short kiss before Dmitri demanded one from me. I pouted playfully capturing his soft pink lips in a short yet intimate kiss.

"So. What are we watching?" I asked, taking a slice of pizza before laying on my stomach across both men's laps.

"The Predator." Mitri replied, playing the movie.

"Ok baby." I smirked, shifting playfully on his lap. He chuckled, slipping his hand under my  big t-shirt and cupping one of my pegs.

I loved us like this. The three of us, together. I now knew the reason I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to be away from either of them. I wanted both of them. We belonged together.

No more sleeping in twos. It was going to forever be the three of us. 

I heard the sound of a can opening, looking up to see Mari putting the beer to his lips. He stopped, seeing me stare up at his.

"Want some?" He asked, moving the can to my lips. I shook my head and he shrugged bringing the drink to his lips as I munched on my pizza and Mitri kept massaging my butt cheeks.

This was perfect.

-

About fifteen minutes into the movie, Dmitri to the bathroom to wash his hands and came back to harass my pussy.

He'd been playing and teasing me through my panties while Mariano watched. My head was laying on his lap so I felt every second of his dick hardening against my face.

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I instinctively raised my butt when Mitri's finger shifted my underwear.

Finally.

I squealed, feeling my ass cheek burn from a slap it just received. "Patience, flower." Dmitri scolded and Mariano laughed.

So, I bit his cock. Not too hard though.

"If you wanted it in your mouth, you could've just asked darling." Mari grinned, removing his dick from his boxers and playfully smacking it against my lips.

I bit at it but missed when he swiftly pulled it away, looking at me in bewilderment.

"Na-ah." He tsked before laughing along with Mitri.

"Open up for him baby." Mitri cooed, running his thumb along my wet slit. On command my mouth opened and Mari didn't waste a second, slipping his shaft into my hot wet mouth.

Immediately as he did, I felt Dmitri's fingers enter me. Sliding in and out at a painfully slow pace. I sucked at Mari and tried my best to grind on the fingers in me. When the pace sped up, my head was sunk deep on the dick inside my mouth.

As it hit my throat and my eyes rolled back, I cherished the pleasure that could only be given to me by these two men.

My men.

END OF CHAPTER

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

PLEASE

VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT

I do apologize for updating later than I'd initially promised. Cramps have been kicking my ass and I've been swallowing pills all day. Anyways... I'd suggest rereading chapter 27, it's been rewritten.