Chapter 6

MARIANO

"Can we go again." Ursa begged, rubbing my dick through my boxers. I saw no point in going again. I made the woman come four times since we started and I had yet to receive my own orgasm.

I didn't even see the point in fucking anymore. I've never gotten an orgasm from any of the many women I've been with. Not even a while back when my brothers and I used to share Anastasia. They still do, but I didn't see any reason to stay.

I'm always bricked up and ready to fuck, but I can never release. I'm not gay, trust me. Because I can't even get it up for another man.

Believe me, I've tried.

Someway, somehow. It always comes down to my hands. They're the only thing I can get a release from.

I had been having this problem ever since I started having sex. Told dad and he took me to the doctor. As we'd have both guessed, there was nothing wrong with me.

Dad said maybe the right woman hadn't come around yet, but I doubted that would ever happen.

"No. Now sleep." I ordered in a blank tone and she sighed in defeat. She knew better that to question my orders.

I smirked, letting my mind wander to Ariel. I couldn't help my laughter when she made that silly face at dinner. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful.

The girl was drop dead gorgeous, certainly kissed by God himself. He surely had favourites and she was one of them.

I couldn't help that she invaded my mind. I just met the the girl and she was all I could think about. I placed my hands behind my head and stared up at the ceiling. I imagined her dancing around me in all her womanly glory.

So feminine and so graceful. She was a strategically designed architecture. She was woman. Her lips and curves. I wanted to worship her. Worship her beauty.

Her dark skin made me want to fall to my knees and kiss every inch of her. I loved the way she talked and the way she moved.

I wanted her. Not only in a sexual way. Of course she was beautiful and I'd more than love to be intimate with her. But that's not the only thing I wanted.

I wanted her touch, I wanted her attention.

Turning my head, I looked over at Ursa and frowned. She was nothing like Ari.

I couldn't believe I met this girl today and was already allowing her to reprogram my head.

Groaning, I got up from the bed when Ursa started snoring. And trust me, it wasn't cute. She sounded like a truck.

What annoyed me the most was that she'd always deny it and say snoring is disgusting and she doesn't do stuff like that. I'd just frown and let the human lawnmower talk her shit.

I grabbed my pillow and left my room. Ari was already inside hers. The little rascals let her in.

They were all trouble, even little Sally. With the last lulla lady, he was always the bait. And when you see him standing alone and looking innocent, just run.

The twins were criminals, I always hide my wallets and Luca. He was just a sly little troublemaker. He did the rude things, just for the fun of annoying you.

Dad spoiled us all, but mom was not to be fucked with. Even in my adult age, she'd woop my ass. Don't play with that lady.

I walked farther down the hall to one of the guest rooms. Then, I took a shower and got ready for bed.

The moment my back hit the soft mattress, I sighed in content. It was a long day at the warehouse today.

When I closed my eyes, she invaded my mind again. And with a smile on my face, I went to sleep.

Dreaming of her beautiful face.

_______________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈