Chapter 12

SLIGHTLY ⚠️ MATURE

ARIEL

My mouth hung agape at his statement. The guy surely had a way with his words and if I wasn't careful. He'd surely have his way with me.

Pulling my hand from his grip, I smirked. Thinking of a cheeky comeback. I didn't need one because I was pretty sure that was a compliment. However, I liked being a brat.

"Nah. I taste like sawdust and battery acid." I retorted.

Mariano stared at me in disbelief, dumbfounded by my answer. Then, he burst into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help but smile, he laughed beautifully. The man was a masterpiece.

I stood by my side of the bed, just watching as he gasped for air. It wasn't even funny but go off, sexy ass hyena.

A few minutes after his little fit, he shimmied over to my side and sat at the edge. He opened his legs so I was standing between them.

"I'll be the judge of that, bella." He smirked before pulling my body really close to his, closer than I already was.

I could hear his heart hammering in his chest. I knew I had an effect on him from earlier today, but the man's heart was doing a Usain Bolt.

It made me smile, seeing him react this way to me. It was mutual, being I reacted the same way to him.

"And who says I'll let you." I sassed and he shrugged.

"It's your call, amore. I won't do anything you don't want me to." He answered genuinely, before pulling me into a hug.

"You promise?" I asked in his chest. He gently separated us and held up his pinky.

"I promise." He assured, connected our pinkies together. I felt safe.

"Give me a minute." I said, running to the bathroom and washing my hands before he could protest. I exited, only to be frightened by him standing at the door.

"Jeez, you almost scared me to death." I said, smacking his solid chest.

He apologized before taking me into a hug. I stared up at his face as he looked into my eyes.

"Look into my eyes." I said like a mummy as I rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

I heard him chuckle and I undid it and looked at him. He was staring at me with a look of admiration. I was shocked when he placed a little kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheek get hot.

"I like when you roll your eyes back. It's sexy." He smirked, placing his finger under my chin and tilting my head so I was looking directly.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded, his tongue darting out to slowly wet his lips. His sexy muscles flexed and my knees went weak for a second.

"Wanna see something sexier?" I asked, smirking deviously. He nodded again.

Then, I used my fingers to run cross my eyelids and turned them over.

"What the fuck?" Mariano laughed as I stared at him through my flipped eyelids.

I undid them as he stared at me in disbelief.

"How'd you do that?" He asked, examining my eyes.

"You've never done it?" I asked and he shook his head. Poor kid or maybe I'm the weird one.

"I can teach you." I smiled innocently.

"You sure can." Mariano smirked, lowering his lips to mine. I honestly had been waiting all night to feel his lips on mine.

"May I? He asked and I nodded, getting on my tippy toes.

I immediately lost my balance and all sense of reasoning when his lips touched mine. I could hear both our hearts racing as we struggled to get through our make out session without ripping each other apart.

"Jump." Mariano ordered disconnecting our lips. I did as his said and he held my butt firmly in his grip. The guy was strong as fuck.

He quickly walked over to the bed, where he laid down with my straddling him. I let out a breathy moan as he kissed and sucked at my neck.

I whimpered at the loss of contact when he stopped and rested his head on his pillow, looking up at me.

He flashed me a smile which I returned.

"Will you let me?" He asked and I raised my brows in confusion. He seemed to have realized, so he repeated.

"Will you let me taste you?" He asked again and my body stilled. I wanted him to, I honestly did. I wanted to feel his tongue in me.

"Yes." I breathed and I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured." Mariano pressed and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure." I reassured him and he nodded. We stayed there in silence as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Sit on my face." Mariano stated.

My heart stopped for a second as I wondered if I had heard correctly.

"Pardon?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You heard me, bella. Come fuck daddy's face." He smirked, gently guiding my pussy to his face while removing my underwear in the process.

I hovered over him, holding on to the headboard for support. Looking between my legs, my eyes met his and he winked at me. That's when I lost my mind.

My legs shook when he licked my already swollen and wet clit. And my fingers gripped the headboard tighter the moment he started to suck.

He held my waist steady as he continued his assault on my clit. He was latched on tightly, sucky my life out through my pussy.

I whimpered and moaned, feeling my stomach tightening. But the moment I was about to burst he stopped.

I frowned and he chuckled.

"I want you to do Daddy a favor princess." He stated and I nodded.

"Ride it." We his last words before he lowered me completely on his face and I felt his tongue enter me.

Why the fuck was his tongue so long. I felt it moving in me.

I did exactly what he said. I gripped the headboard tighter and rode his tongue. He was much help, supporting my hips as they rocked forward and backwards.

Minutes later I was cumming all over his handsome face. And just as I expected, he cleaned me up with his tongue.

That motherfucker was as long as a beach towel.

That's kinda exaggerated, but oh well.

____________________

END OF CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈