Chapter 1

So I guess this is the official start of this 'story'. I guess it's officially becoming a chapter by chapter story. Had no plans for it to be but it just molded itself I guess. Either way enjoy:

     "Another successful mission". Wrecker cheered as we made our way back into Cid's bar. I nudged his shoulder and playfully smirked at him.

     "Says the guy who was super terrified less then five minutes ago". I reminded him. Wrecker nudged my shoulder back. A little too hard this time. Causing me to nearly lose my balance.

     "Hey! That thing tried to eat my face".

I raised a brow at him. "Really?"

Hunter sat the cage onto the countertop as Cid approached us. "That's one ugly Lizard". She said after getting a closer look at it. Look who's talking.

   "Whats your client want with it?" Hunter inquired.

   "Maybe he wants a pet. Or to turn it into a stew. Don't know and dont care". She replied sharply. I glanced at Echo. Both of us thinking the same thing.

    "As long as you get paid". Hunter said.

    "Now your catching on. And guess what? That means you get paid too. Bring the lizard in the back".

The four of us started to follow after Cid, but Hunter was stopped my Omega's voice. "Hunter"

    "Oynx?" Tech spoke my name as my attention was now on Hunter and the other two.

    "You guys go on. I think ill be needed out here instead". Tech nodded and continued walking.

    "What are you two up to this time?" I asked making my presence known to them. I stopped next to Hunter, placing both my hands on my hips. Both of them had a certain look about them. Like they were trying to plead for something..or to go somewhere. Hunter was picking up on it too.

    "The missions over. Can we go?" Wrecker pleaded.

    "Again?" Hunter sighed frustrated.

    "It seems like its become a tradition, Hunter". I smirked at him. "And it would be cruel to break tradition". He knew what I was doing. No hiding things from him.

    "Yeah". Wrecker exclaimed. "It makes the kid happy".

Hunter and my's gaze met another's. 'Uh-huh. The kids' I smiled up at Wrecker.

    "The kids, I'm sure". I winked at the big guy.

    "Don't take long". Hunter gave in as he turned away, but not before he looked over his shoulder at me. "Go with them?"

    "Already on it sergeant. I'll keep them out of trouble". He nodded.
~~

     "Best part of the mission". Wrecker stated taking the two crates of Mantell Mix from the vender. He then handed one to Omega, who instantly put a piece into her mouth. I had never tried this mix before, but it wasn't the first time I had seen them eating it. While I didn't accompany these two on all their 'mantell runs' I did tag along on a few of them, mainly to ease Hunter's worry.

   "That'll be 14 credits for the Mantell Mix". The blue skinned vender said.

   "Uh, yeah...uh put it on Cid's tab".

   "Wrecker!" I was in disbelief. I crossed my arms over my chest. "How long have you been putting 'this' on her tab?". Wrecker reached up with his free hand to scratch the back of his neck. Glancing down at Omega she too had a slightly guilty look about her. Unbelievable.