Chapter 21

Beth followed Decker and Seth back to their hotel room, her heart pounding with anticipation. She had always been drawn to both men, and the thought of being alone with them in the privacy of their room made her feel giddy with excitement.

As soon as they entered the room, Decker and Seth stripped down to their boxers and climbed into bed, motioning for her to join them. Beth hesitated for a moment, but the heat in their eyes was too much to resist. She quickly shed her clothes and climbed into bed with them.

The three of them lay there for a few moments in comfortable silence, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Then Decker spoke up.

"I've missed you, Beth," he said softly.

"I've missed you too," Beth replied, reaching out to caress his cheek.

Seth leaned over to kiss her neck, his hands roaming over her body. "You look beautiful tonight," he murmured.

Beth felt a flush rise to her cheeks at his words. "Thank you," she whispered.

For the next hour, they talked and laughed and shared stories from their lives. Beth felt completely at ease with them, as if they were old friends.

As the conversation flowed, Beth turned to Seth and asked, "What inspired you finally want to become a famous fashion designer?"

Seth smiled, "I've always loved fashion since I was a kid. It's amazing how a piece of clothing can change someone's outlook and confidence. I wanted to create pieces that would make people feel beautiful and confident." Decker added, "Seth has an incredible eye for detail. He can take a simple piece of fabric and turn it into a work of art."

Beth nodded. "That's amazing. And I know firsthand the power of a great outfit. Seth dressed me after years of not seeing each other, and the outfit made me feel beautiful. Decker, what inspired you to become a female impersonator performer?" Decker smiled, "I've always been fascinated by the art of drag. It's a way to express myself and create a character that's larger than life. I love the creative process of putting together a look and a performance." Seth chimed in, "Decker is an incredible performer. He can transform himself into anyone he wants to be and captivate an audience." Beth added, "That's so cool! I loved seeing you on stage, Decker. I was captured by your performance."

"And what about your writing, Beth? What inspires you?"" Beth smiled, "I love cooking and writing. It's a way to express myself and share my passion with others. I love experimenting with new flavors and ingredients and creating new recipes that people can enjoy." Seth nodded, "Beth is an amazing chef and writer. She has a way of making even the simplest dish taste incredible, and her writing is so descriptive, you can almost taste the food."

As the conversation wound down, Decker leaned in to kiss her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. Beth moaned softly and arched her back, pressing her body closer to his.

Seth's hands roamed over her breasts and stomach, sending shivers of pleasure through her. She reached down to stroke him and Decker through their boxers, feeling them grow hard under her touch.

Decker and Seth began to explore Beth's body with their hands, their touches sending shivers of pleasure through her. Seth kissed her deeply while Decker trailed kisses down her neck and chest. Beth moaned and arched her back, surrendering herself to the pleasure they were giving her.

Decker moved between her legs, his tongue was masterful, flicking over her clit with just the right pressure and speed to send waves of pleasure through her. Beth's body shook with the force of her orgasm as she cried out, her fingers digging into the sheets beneath her. Decker continued to lap at her, teasing her with his tongue until she was writhing uncontrollably, her breath coming in short gasps.