Watch and learn.

So you spend the next lasting 30 minutes, watching Hailee posing for different pictures for something.

She's perfect. Every demanded pose she does, does still look so damn natural. Like she's supposed to do that and nothing else.

Her smile, if demanded, also seems very real. Compared to others you've already seen in shootings, Hailee looks authentic.

Not that you'd compare her to others. That's nonsense. The others wouldn't ever get a chance against her.

"Earth to Y/n." Florence waves her hand in front of your face. Damn you must've got lost, staring at Hailee the whole time.

You shrugg lightly and look at Florence, letting her know that she's got your attention for at least the next few seconds.

"I asked if you also noticed that guy over there, staring at your girl, like for looong." Florence tells, marking the last word.

You look the direction she points at, observing exactly where this dude's eyes land on. For sure they're on Hailee, but for way too long than you like.

You grumble, crossing your arms over your chest and make you way to the guy.

There you just stand next to him and pretend to watch Hailee, but always noticing him in the corner of your eye.

"She's hot huh?" The guy asks easily, not knowing who you actually are.

Okay, maybe your not her girlfriend like officially, but come on, keep the church in town.

"Yeah, she definitely is." You play just as cool as this dude stands there, drooling whilst staring at Hailee.

"This body deserves a dude to touch it and please it well." He keeps raving over her body.

You inhale. "Who knows. Maybe she's got one." You exhale, beaming a grin towards Hailee who just gave another smiling look towards you.

"Oh my god! Have you seen this? You have seen this, right?" The guy goes crazy. If only he'd know.

"Crazy..." You speak out slowly, your hands still crossed over your chest.

"Watch and learn." The dude states as he restraightens his black jacket. He then makes his way towards Hailee, who is having a little break.

His walk should be illegal. Legs spreading in every step. Hands hanging down, sloppy.

You have another look at Hailee, just as expected, she's also looking at you. Whoever said that girls need no words, was not lying. You wave your arm lightly, directing to the guy almost being at where Hailee stands. She notices him now too.

"Watch and learn." You mouth obviously to her, rolling your eyes annoyed. Hailee grins.

And now you only can observe the dudes showtime from a distance. That might be better for him. You'd show him a thing, you can tell.

"Whats so interesting?" Florence joins you again, she brought food. You just need to nod your head, Hailee's direction.

Florence chuckles, shaking her head as she puts another bit of food into her mouth. Only nearby you both eat, mostly focusing on the scenes playing at Hailee's spot.

You can sometimes see her nod, say something, shake her head and different reactions and interactions from the guy.

Summarized, it looks pretty much like Hailee is letting this guy starving at her little finger. Such a beast.

From time to time Hailee steals a look at you, grinning both.

"Is this going to be a threesome? Cause i'ma tell you a thing you did not choose me!" Your Bestie boops your shoulder.