Surprises! (...& distractions)

[ You: Kate...
Yelena: You, taking care of me?! Why weren't you there after she's gone? Where were you? You left me alone drowning in worst thoughts!
You: *Don't say anything, but stare at Yelena with tears in your eyes*
Kate: Say something Y/c/n! Apologize, explain, whatever!
You: *Look at Kate confused about her backing up the one that harassed her*
Yelena: Leave it. I don't wanna hear a damn from that girl anymore!
Yelena: *Is about to leave*
You: I was at my worst. I- I couldn't handle living without Natty! How would that fucked up me be helpful for you?
Yelena: *Turns back to face you*
You: You deserve someone who's able to seriously look after you, someone who's there for you whenever you need them. I couldn't be that someone!
Yelena: We both lost someone we loved! I was hoping to have someone knowing what I'm going through and I wouldn't have cared if you were down as I was. I needed someone just like you!
Kate: Now come on guys! You both failed. You're both to blame for how things escalated today. Except the tracksuit thing.
Kate: *Pushes Yelena a little towards you and gives you the 'NOW don't be a DICK and HUG her' look*
You: *Scan Yelena to find out what to do now*
Yelena: *Stands there lost*
You: I would like to hug you now.
Yelena: *Cries*
Yelena: Then what are you waiting for?!
You: *Rush into Yelena's arms and hold her tight*]

'Damn that hug!' you think whilst hugging your best friend Florence still after the director quit the scene.

"Alright sweetheart, let go off me now." Flo says in a very nice tone pushing you away softly. "I loved it!" She now says loud and proud, high-fiving Hailee.

"Nah we cried like babies the whole time! That's stressful!" You complain.

"You did amazing Y/n! You both did!" Hailee, the one who hasn't been crying at any of this, says.

"I need Kate to cry just as we had to." You joke around punching her arm a little.

"Oh no! She's innocent, she's- Why should Y/c/n leave Kate alone in New York?" Hailee interrupts herself questioning.

"Uh, well, I-" You look around trying to find words. Florence helps you out. Or different.

"She's right, there's no reason for Kate and Y/c/n to not not make it!" She agrees with Hailee. What a best friend.

"Hey!" You squeak acting disappointed.

"Shh little baby." Florence teases you laughing. She then catches a really bad look from you and shuts laughing by now.

"Good." You comment the situation.

"So... Haiz, about earlier..." You start to put all your attention on Hailee.

"Ooh say they've interrupted you guys from making out!" Florence crashes the moment of serious talk. Yet she got your attention back all on her.

"Flo!" You shout giving her a warning look.
Just then you hear Hailee laughing out loud.

"You guys are such a thing!" She laughs.

"If only she knew..." Florence jokes putting her right arm around you and pulls you close. She leaves a very soft kiss on your cheek and let's you go again.

"Eww!" You squeak.

"Oh my lord! I gotta go!" Florence yet shouts out of sudden and makes you shrugg.

"What the?" You ask a half finished question.

"I, uh, you'll see.. ." She cuts the question off leaving very fast.

You look after her and then your eyes search for Hailee as you turn back to her.

"I don't know." She says without needing the question. She knows. You know she knows. You know that she knows what you were going to ask.

"Let's follow her then!" You shout already ripping Hailee away from where she stood, grabbing her wrist and pulling her after you as you run.

"Y/n!" She squeaks shocked. You don't mind.

"Where did she go?" You stop in front of the elevator in the skyscraper you were filming a whole episode earlier.

"She'd not use that elevator, would she?" You question.

"I don't know, she's your Bestie." Hailee reminds you of the rolls.

"How should I be able to find out?" You act annoyed by Hailee being smart.

Hailee looks obviously up the elevator doors where the numbers are shown.

"Oh damn, right!" It falls like shed from your eyes.

"If you knew what I do..." Hailee mumbles to herself.

You give her a 'you better say it' look.

"There's some elevator scene Flo and I filmed for today's episode." Hailee tells.

"Oh my! Is Kate gonna cheat?!" You squeak in disbelieve.

"What the fuck no!" Hailee says shocked about your thoughts. "Why should she? She loves and adores Y/c/n more than anyone before. She's kneeling begging for Y/c/n to look at her in a way she looks at her!" Hailee goes on about her character.

You smile at how she lives the character Kate. 'Wow...she's so awesome!' you think staring at her.

"You even listening?" Hailee waves her hand in front of your face.

"I am! I really am! You're just so sweet being happy about your character. The way you adore playing Kate... You make me see acting different." You open up about the short absence of your mind.

"Aww stop that!" Hailee says with a cute squeaky voice. She then hugs you.

You hear the elevator bling. Slowly you remove Hailee from yourself and look up at the number. [Your age] is the number.

"Let's get her!" You act screaming as if you were ready for a war.

Hailee has no choice as to follow you into the elevator. Okay well, you pulled her with you. Again.

Adrenaline rushes through your veins. So much adrenaline your not even sure if it's only because of following Florence or if it's because of the current situation of Hailee and you alone in the elevator.

Wild thoughts start to cross your mind and so comes You're glad the elevator stops and the doors open.

"SURPRISE!" a hand full of people shout as the doors have fully opened.

You stare at those people with eyes wide open and can't believe who came.

Not losing any more time by talking you storm towards especially two of those poeple and rush into a big hug with both of them.

"Woah careful my dear!" One of the two says laughing.

"We've missed you so so much, come here!" The other one says happily pulling you even closer than already.

"I've missed you guys too! Oh and I need you to meet someone!" You say exited rushing out of the hug back to Hailee taking her hand into yours.

You check the looks of Hailee and the two others. 'Eww they've already met I guess.' you notice thinking about that Hailee had a surprise for you earlier.

"Scarlett and Elisabeth are my surprise?!" You ask happily.

Hailee and Florence nod smiling.

You jump up and down twice. "Yay!" You squeak.

"Look at you all glowing dear!" Scarlett says holding your hands in hers widening your arms to see all of you.

"You've got to be kidding me! Look at you guys!" You say pulling Scar into a hug and wave for Lizzie to join you.

You couldn't be any happier right now.