Do something about that

You only woke up a few minutes ago, next to you the most beautiful woman ever.

You decide to stay on the couch with her to not wake her up. She looks so innocent and peanut sleeping. You can't break that.

To not stare at her for too long, which would definitely be creepy, you take your phone that you had laid down onto the table in front of the couch and check your messages.

|from: Angel's mommy❤:

You were so so gorgeous yesterday,
my beautiful angel!❤

I'd say sleep well tonight, but I'm sure you and her😏 planned different...

Oh My God, check this out! This runs the internet... You guys should do something about that!|

Scrolling through the little mass of messages your mom left since yesterday, you get to the link she sent you.

About to click it you feel the warm- hold on, you feel the hot body next to you move a little. Hailee's is getting awake.

"Oh hello beautiful. Good morning." You greet her with the softest voice you can put on early in the morning.

She rubs her eyes. 'Fuck is that cute!' you think just before she puts both of her hands on her eyes to cover them.

"Am I even alive?" She questions herself. "How did I get so lucky?" She now takes her hands off her face, but still holding them in front of her chest. Her fingers entwined.

"May I proof that you're still alive?" You ask her for permission, leaning in.

"I beg you to." She mumbles, smiling. You place a short, yet intense kiss on her lips.

"Wow." She whispers as her grin grows bigger. Her cheeks went red quickly.

"What is it?" You notice that she must be thinking of something embarrassing or else, which causes her getting red.

"Oh uhm nothing." She cuts it off. "Actually I-" She starts again but holds in. You give her an encouraging look. "It's just that, I don't know how to say that..." She looks into your eyes, searching for help.

"Hey beautiful, just go with the flow. Let it out and I'll give my all to catch your words up and handle them." You smile a little.

"You're cute." She giggles at how you expressed yourself. Now your phone buzzes. 'That's not real' you internally roll your eyes, ignoring it.

"Maybe that's important." Hailee distracts the topic from her to your phone.

You shake your head soflty.

"Uhm I-" Yet your phone rings. 'FOR GOD'S SHAKE!' you rant in thoughts.

"Excuse me." You say as you sit up to accept the call.

|"Oh my God Y/n!" Florence's voice breaks into the silence in Hailee's living room.

"What is happening?" You turn around looking confused at Hailee, who only shurggs her shoulders.

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"No why would I be?"

"You must be crazy! You're the headline of TMZ and you don't know that?!"

"I am what?"

"Y/n Y/l/n, you are the
headline of TMZ!"

"How did things escalate
that quickly?"