Dumb conversations

- Hailee's pov -

Right after Y/n ran off Hailee stumbled off the couch and only made her way into her bed, hitting her head into the pillows.

'What was that?!' she tries to figure out what got Y/n jumping off and leave without any other word. Especially after she let the hug, Hailee gave her seconds before she left, still happen.

'If she regretted us, she'd have told me, right?' Hailee overthinks.

Suddenly it hits her. Hailee gets up and storms to find her phone. After she remembers the mention of TMZ on Y/n's phone call, she goes to find the News page without hesitation.

"Alright, let's see what's going on..." She mumbles, concentrating on her phone. There it is, a headline that mentions Y/n.

Now that she reads through the lines, also mumbling out louder the flashy sentences out of the whole.

"...does Hailee even know about Y/n's past..." She looks back up, remembering the night at the party, when Scarlett and Elizabeth kinda talked about Y/n's past, yet not fully opening up about what really happened beneath the things the newspapers have been telling.

"...that can't be healthy for both... Hailee goes weak..." She continues reading. "Me? Going weak? Hell yes for her cute ass!" She says it out pretty loud, which causes Brando to join her on the bed.

The dog looks at her with reproachfully eyes. Of course Hailee notices his look.

"Yeah totally right, I'm not going weak only because of her cuteness." She lightly rolls her eyes at her dog. Brando seems to grin.

Focusing back on the phone, the timeless brunette keeps reading the next few lines. "...dragging her down..." Again she looks up.

"Oh yes and how she dragged me down!" She moans the words, remembering her first night Y/n fucked her. "So good!" She throws her head back into her neck, closing her eyes and letting the feeling she had pass along.

That earns a paw slap on her leg from Brando. Coming back to presence she focuses once more on her phone. This time to find herself writing a message to Y/n.

"Should I be honest and text her that I now know why she ran off quickly? Should I first be asking her if she's even up to talk to me already? Should I maybe just ask how she-"

With a bark Brando cuts his mistress off.

"Alright I'll just start texting and whatever comes, I'll sent." She checks up with Brando, which seems to kinda nod his head.

|to: princess🥺❤

Y/n, I'm so so sorry about that TMZ news! I guess you don't wanna talk about that, otherwise you surely already would have...

Just know that I'm here for you and I don't think that you're not good for me, you brighten up my everyday!💖

Please meet me as soon as you feel up for it, or just text me back, please Y/n, I need to know that you're okay, please.|

And with that, she puts her phone besides herself, getting up to get herself ready for the day.

Brando takes his chance and gets himself comfortable on Hailee's bed.

'I wish I could've helped her.' Hailee thinks as she splashes the cold water onto her face.

Finished in the bathroom, she now puts on some new, comfy clothes.

Having some breakfast, she nearby checks her phone, hoping Y/n might replied already. Nothing.

|to: Brotherheart❤🤙🏼

Grif, I think I messed up...

K bunny, whatever happened,
you surely did not mess it up.

...but she ran off this morning
without any word!😔

Hey hey, I'm sure she-
Hang on...
Are you talking about
Y/n... Y/n Y/l/n, THAT Y/N?!

That should not be the
focus now... What to do?

OMG YOU WERE WITH Y/N!
I KNEW IT!
How was she?😏

GRIF! Stop that! That's none
of your business!🙄

Oh really? I am your big
brother! 🤕

& you'll always be!😚 but just-
I don't wanna go into that kind
of convo now...

Yes, right, the mess...
K, bunny, as soon as you
see her again, you need to
talk to her. But don't make
accusations, just talk.😉

that was the plan but,
she did not reply for to meet
up yet.😔

Would you talk to the person
the news made yourself look
like a betrayal and shit to?

probably not...

She'll talk when she's over
the shock.

Your words in God's ear.

And after mine... your details
in his ear! You dirty one😏

Fuck off brother!😑|

Before things could get worse, she put her phone away and decided to give Y/n the time she needs.

Putting her head into her hands she leans on her elbows. "This is so hard!" She mumbles into her hands. "All I wanted, was to be close to her..." Hailee lifts her head up, staring out of her window. "...and now I need to give her space." She states sadly.

After a few, many, movies she had been watching since after she went for a short walk with Brando, she checks her phone once again. Lucky one!

|from: princess🥺❤:

Hey Haiz, thanks for texting.
I really appreciate you care,
but I can't meet you yet already.

Don't worry too much,
I feel okay, or at least not bad.

I'ma sure see you on set
tomorrow.🥰|

Glad Y/n finally replied, yet sad she does not feel comfortable to meet her.

Through that Hailee knows you'll be filming for season three tomorrow, she can't just sit on her couch and wait for the day to pass by.

"I need to do something." She tells herself, ready to maybe even do stupid things.

"Dude I won't kill myself!" She says to Brando, who's been looking at her in a worry.

"I should probably defend Y/n..." she continues talking to Brando, yet herself.

Earing a exult from Brando, she decides to not make any moves onto TMZ yet.

Keeping dumb conversations with her dog, she spends the rest of the day home or wrapped up in thick clothes out for a walk with Brando.

_
hello :)

if you enjoyed her pov, let me know whenever you're up for another hailee pov!