God I'm Starving

🔞 sexual content!

Soon you find yourself dancing with the most beautiful girl on the whole dance floor. Your hands tightly grabbed her hips while hers are laid over your shoulders.

The poeple join and leave from time to time but Scar, Lizzie, Flo and Hailee and you keep owning that night.

Just nearby you notice Florence making her way to the DJ whispering something into his ear and with a nod of him Florence comes back to join y'all dancing.

You give Flo as soon as possible a questioning look which just makes her shrug her shoulders with a wink at you.

Yet the lights switch purple, as far as they weren't yet already, and abruptly Hailee stops her moves facing the DJ.

"You okay?" You make sure she won't maybe run out alone because she feels the drinks come up or anything worse.

She just nods in reply and turns all of her attention back to you, pulling you even closer than before. Now you get it.

Starving is playing! 'Flo you smart fox.' you overthink what she did when she went to the DJ grinning.

"WOOH!" Hailee shouts happy doing even more hot moves close to your body. You feel the heat inside of you eating you up.

Just as Hailee turns her back to you, closing the last little space between your bodies you get to mouth "Holy fuck" with your lips, which Florence notices laughing.

You feel her whole well formed body on your own. You don't even dare to touch hers, which she won't let happen.

Hailee takes your hands and runs them, together with her own, over her thighs up over her stomach, up to over her breasts and all the way back down never missing the beat of the music.

As soon as she's sure your hands won't leave her hips again she lets go off them and stretches her arms up to put her hands on your neck. Still with her back on you.

From time to time you get more confident in touching her body and also your moves get hotter too. The ice finally broke.
Not to tell if it's because of the drinks earlier or if you just can't resist her hot body no longer or even both.

At the song's ending Hailee turns around again to directly face you. Your hands never left her hips while turning. Her smile changed. It's still there, but it's different, it's seductive and speaking it's own language.

'A-are we almost at this part of the night?' you stutter in your thoughts, hoping you won't stutter if she now says something. Luckily she stays silent and keeps that tense smile, not to focus too much on her eyes which would take the last bit of your control away.

You don't dare to keep the eye contact. Searching for Lizzie in hope that she'd be the only one able to help you you look everywhere except Hailee's eyes. Of course she notices, what'd you expect, y/n?

Yet she leans close to your ear. "Lets head home." She whispers very damn seductive.

Now she got your eyes on her. You're pretty sure your face got an expression like 'Fuck!'.

She lightly tilts her head to the left, making a cute and irresistible face. Her hazle brown eyes get trustful, you melt.

You swallow before slowly replying "Y-yeah good idea."

Knowing you're kinda insecure right now Hailee takes your hand and leads you towards the table where the others went back to, to tell them good night.

"Gooood niiiight!" Scar nearly sings the words extra slow, earning a light hit into her side from Lizzie.