A beautiful day

- Hailee's pov -

The next morning Hailee awakes by the smell of coffee and as she opens her eyes she faces the small couch table, with a mug on it.

Somehow she ended up laying on her front side, her face ditched into a pillow.

Hailee turns around, now laying on her back. She's looking out for Y/n. Nowhere to find in the main area of that cozy house.

Only slowly she pushes herself up to sit upright, taking the cup of coffee into her hands.

"Y/n?" She asks into this empty room. After there's, logically, no reply, Hailee decides to get up and walk through the other rooms.

Y/n is nowhere to find in this whole, tiny house. Hailee lightly starts to panic.

"What if something happened to her?" She asks to herself, looking out of the window into the deepest forest.

Just then the door of the house crashes open and a full loaded Y/n hurries to make her way fast towards the basket where the wood for the fire is put in.

"Jesus! You scared me Y/n!" Hailee walks towards Y/n.

"Good morning beautiful." Y/n puts the wood she brought in down and gifts Hailee her softest smile.

"Oh and as much as I appreciate you calling me Jesus, but let's keep it Y/n..or princess." Y/n wraps her arms around her waist and placed a soft kiss on Hailee's lips.

She simply lays her arms over Y/n's shoulders and leans into the kiss, making it last longer than it was probably meant to be.

"You should've been telling me where you're going princess." She demands.

"I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so so gorgeous having your deserved sleep." Y/n's cute smile grows.

"Next time, leave a note please." The brunette begs, right after that she walks out of Y/n's arms, into the kitchen.

"Is here anything to have a breakfast?" She questions to Y/n, looking through the cabinets.

"Uh, well probably we need to hunt something." Y/n giggles as she walks into the kitchen too.

Shocked Hailee rushes around to face Y/n.

"I'm kidding beautiful!" Y/n now bursts out in a laughter about Hailee's face.

"Not funny!" She pouts.

"We can make some pancakes, I guess. I'm not sure what's in here." Y/n says, opening one of the upper cabinets.

Y/n puts out a To-go pancake mixture. "Not the best, but at least something." She says.

"I'm fine with that, I'll have a better dessert after, I hope." Hailee cuddles herself into the back of Y/n, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Mhh, I like that idea." Y/n mumbles, leaning her head back so that Hailee gets to kiss her neck even better.

Something unknown suddenly makes Hailee stop and take a few steps back.

Y/n turns around confused. "What's happening, Haiz?" She asks worried. Y/n's eyes are filled with so much care for her.

"I- Actually, nothing. It's nothing. I'll set the table." Hailee stutters a sentence together.

"Okay, good idea!" Y/n only replies, not wanting to force her into conversations she doesn't want to have now.

After two more hours, Hailee asks Y/n if she'd be up to take a walk around the lake. So they both do.