Higher than the highpoint

Damn those last days were stressful. Hailee and you and sometimes even Florence and the other cast members had interviews, conferences and of course hard work on set.

Hawkeye is now at episode 10 of season one already and things have come to the highpoint.

Tonight you feel over excited for the filming.
But let's start right where you are just now.

Her hands running through your hair once and twice. Her face being just as close as you'd wish for...

"Y/n!" You get ripped out your enjoyment.

Your eyes widen. "What?" You ask confused. Florence, standing right in front of your chair where you sit, gives you the 'i know it all' look but continues talking.

"I asked how you feel about the upcoming scenes." She says, sounding a little annoyed by you being mentally absent.

"I- uh- Good." You stutter not really knowing how to feel about upcoming stuff.

"C'mon hunbun, you sure?" She asks again giving the woman who's been running through your hair, to get it done for set, a sign to leave you two alone. So she does.

Florence puts her hands down on the chair sides right and left next to your arms and leans closer. Her eyes pierce you.

"I-." You start but stop just then. You try to escape Florence's strong look at you.

Then she grabs your chin with her right hand and makes you look at her.

"Don't." Florence just needs to say for you to know that you'd better look at her by now. You sigh softly.

"I don't know how I should or have to or- I just don't know how I feel about it." You try to explain to your Bestie what you can't even explain to yourself.

"Poor Y/n." She says with pouty lips.

"Stop that! That ain't funny." You mumble annoyed but amused by her pouty lips.

"It's always funny how you don't have a clue when things get obvious but you make yourself stuck in denial." Florence laughs.

"I what?" You question what she means.

Florence takes another chair and sits down down right in front of you, putting her hands on your knees.

"That's what I mean. You deny your feelings for Hai-" She abruptly stops talking and her eyes stare away from you. You decide to follow where she looks at.

"Oh." You giggle. "Hailee!" You get happy she accidentally saves you from that kind of conversation you hate. Especially when it comes to things you wanna keep denied.

"Am I interrupting something?" Hailee asks slowly walking towards the two of you. She stops at your chair back and puts one hand on it.

Sure you wish she'd just put it on your shoulder.

"Honestly we-" Again Florence gets interrupted, this time by a warning look of yours. 'Don't you dare!' it clearly says.

"We were done here." She corrects herself standing up. One more time she looks at you. "At least I wasn't going to deny." She says before she leaves.

You get up your chair turning around towards Hailee who's still holding the chair back. She gives you a very short smile.

"So, you wanted to talk to me or..." You stop questioning, hoping she'd answer yet already.

"Yeah I-" Hailee stops and lets go off the chair back. Her kneading her hands.

"It's okay if you don't wanna do this-" Just then she cuts you off.

"I want it." She makes herself clear. She moves closer to you and takes your hands into hers. Goosebumps cross every freaking millimeter of your skin by her soft touch.

You wonder what would happen to you if she touched elsewhere. 'Y/N!' you admonish your thoughts.

"What is it you needed to talk to me about then?" You ask as soft as you can.

"When I- uh- Sorry, I guess nevermmind." She moves away from you again letting your hands fall into the cold air. Well, you can't even say the air in here is that cold.

"No, no, no, talk to me, please. I'm all ears." You assure fast.

Hailee seems to get more comfortable in this situation, so you think as she relaxes her shoulders once.

"I want this scene too." You say to make her feel even more comfortable.

She locks eyes with you now. God her eyes are so so beautiful, there're no words for it.

"Thank you." She smiles softly and kisses your cheek out of sudden. You're shocked.

"S- sure." You stutter blushing, which makes her smile even more.

"I see you're getting comfortable with each other already. We need to start now!" Jonathan kinda ruins the moment.

You shrugg away from each other. "Coming." You both say at the same time.

|Your arm got hurt on the mission.
You: Kate, I'm serious, I'm fine.
Kate: *Walks next to you scanning you*
Kate: Why does it seem different?
You: Maybe you overcare.
Kate: *Turns around laughing softly*
You: What?
Kate: That's not even a word.
You: Well, then, now it is.
You: *Laugh with her holding your arm in pain just then*
Kate: Alright, stop Y/c/n, right now.
You: *Look shocked about her tone*
Kate: Let me look over this.
Kate: *indicates you to take off your jacket*
You: Not necessary.
Kate: *Raises her eyebrow*
You: *Sigh*
Kate: Now.
You: Fine.
You: *Take off your jacket*
Kate: Good girl.
You: Oh no, you don't steal my words!
Kate: What if I?
You: *Look bad*
Kate: What then?
You: I swear I'll-
Kate: *Touches your wound*
You: Ahh fuck! Control yourself little Bishop.
Kate: Poor thing, you must be in pain.
You: *Roll your eyes*
Kate: I'm going to ignore it and just have one more look on your wound.
You: You just like my arm muscles.
Kate: Also, but not yet.
You: *Stunned by her honesty*
Kate: *provides your arm carefully*
You: *Stare at her being concentrated*
Kate: *mumbles* You're distracting me.
You: I can't do any other, I'm sorry.
Kate: *Looks up into your eyes*
You: *Put one hand on her cheek, stroking it a little with your thumb*
You: You're just so beautiful little Bishop.
Kate: *Smiles blushing*
You: *Lean closer towards her face placing your lips on her soft ones*|

Just as your arrows in a fight your pulse flies high. Higher than the highpoint.