What are hoodies?

Hailee's pov:

Y/n's fingers tip nervously on the steering wheel she's mostly holding tightly.

Hailee can tell that she's nervous about visiting her mom at their old house.

"I'm with you, my love. I'm here. It's alright. You can do this." The young singer places her warm hand over Y/n's, which only left the steering wheel to gear up.

"We can leave there whenever things are to much for you, you understand princess?" The brunette keeps comforting her person.

Y/n nods a few times. Focusing all on the road. She parks the car in the driveway to her mother's house and stops the motor.

Hailee gets out of the car first and opens Y/n's door, awaiting her beautiful girl to also get out her car. So she does.

On the way to the front door, the actress stops and turns in to face Y/n once more.

With a nod they both make their way to where the garden is. The only way to get to the front door. Y/n hesitates, but takes Hailee's outstretched hand thankfully.

The bit older woman leads Y/n carefully through the garden and has always her eyes on her, ready to stop whenever Y/n needs it. They make it to the front door.

Hailee, who's standing lightly in front of Y/n, knocks twice and soon there're footsteps to hear until the door opens.

Y/n's mother's eyes widen as soon as she sees her daughter here, at her house, after round about 3 years.

"Hello Amelia, it's good to see you!" Hailee goes for to hug Y/n's mother.

"I-it's good to see you too. Both!" Y/n's mother reciprocates the hug before walking over to where Y/n stands still.

"My beautiful angel! Come here please!" Amelia squeaks out softly, pulling Y/n into a very long and tight hug. Hailee's heart melts by now. As soon as Amelia's arms surround Y/n's body, she relaxes into her mom. This is too cute to take in.

"Aww!" Haiz can't help but comments, getting a soft face.

A little while later Amelia requested Hailee and Y/n to come in. Of course they did.

"Ma, your hot chocolate is the best in the whole universe!" Y/n exclaims after her first sip of the hot chocolate her mom made.

Hailee chuckles at her girl's cuteness.

"It's the very best! Now I know where Y/n got that recipe from." She tells Amelia.

"Yea, yea, but still mama's is the best!" Y/n keeps fangirling over her mom's talent.

Amelia joins Hailee's chuckles. Haiz notices Y/n's eyes wander around the living area, stopping at a young woman's picture.

This must be her sister, Hailee guesses.

Amelia doesn't hesitate to get up the couch and go to pick the picture up from where it stands. "This is Lucy. Y/n's older sister." Amelia says, smiling lost at the picture, hovering in memories.

Hailee's eyes shine bright. Bright from wetness that comes up in them.

Y/n scolds closer to where she sits and lays her arm over Haiz' shoulders.

"She looks just as beautiful as you and Y/n. Such an angel. I'm sure she was one." Hailee states, taking the picture out of Amelia's outstretched hand.

"She was my angel just as Y/n is. A beautiful angel." Amelia smiles happy about Hailee's adorable words on Lucy.

"And now she is an real angel." Y/n speaks out quietly, sliding her finger over her sister's picture.

"She takes good care of you both." Haiz tells, changing positions to lay her own arm around Y/n's shoulders. She's stroking her arm.