Nostalgic talking

- Hailee's pov -

It's now been two days, since the brunette actress talked to Y/n.

Well, better said, since she left her.

Since that day Hailee is a mess. This morning is the first morning she stood up from her bed, to pack her things.

Just as Hailee is about to put her clothes into her suitcase, her doorbell rings twice.

"Coming!" She yells, making her way downstairs, opening the door.

"Hey, thanks for coming." The actress steps out of the doorframe to hug the visitor.

"Hey sweet girl!" Amelia, who's visiting Hailee, reciprocates the hug.

"Come in, it's cold out here." Hailee walks inside already, with Y/n's mother following her directly.

"I won't deny that it's early spring and pretty cold outside yeah, but today is definitely much warmer than other days." Amelia states.

Hailee humms.

"You know, I'm glad you still want us to go on the flight back home together, even after my little dork broke you into peaces." Amelia says, following Hailee to wherever she's walking to.

"Of course I do!" She stops in front of her bedroom and faces Amelia. "I should be glad that you're still here with me, I mean, I probably broke your daughter too." The young singer admits.

"Oh she'll be fine, I keep talking to her too and wether she's denying her bad condition right now or she's really doing better than two days ago, but she'll be fine." Amelia says, knowing her daughter.

The brunette only sighs, as she continues to pack her suitcase.

"You brought a lot here, sunshine." Amelia joins what Hailee does and also puts some of the clothes on the bed into the suitcase.

"Yeah, I'll probably never manage to get this all back into the suitcase." She giggles.

"I know some tricks, no worries." Amelia smiles, shortly stroking Hailee's upper arm.

And there they go, after only 15 minutes, all of Hailee's clothes are in the closed suitcase.

"I can't believe we did it." Hailee says.

"I was about to give up already, believe me." Amelia laughs.

The women now sit on Hailee's couch. A couch with memories.

Now it's Amelia who sighs.

"I can't tell why Y/n acted like she did, but I know that sooner or later she'll realize her mistake." Amelia tells.

Hailee looks at her.

"Maybe I should've moved out of my house already back then, when I saw that Y/n has problems living there after her sister's dead." She continues struggling.

"I maybe only know about things since two or three days, but what I also know is, that neither you nor her are to blame for how things went. Y/n/n- I mean, Y/n, is not to blame for moving to New York, since her lasting nightmares due the memories in and out L.A." The younger woman explains.

"On the other hand, you're not to blame neither. You keep the house because of that beautiful childhood memories of Y/n and her sister and that's absolutely relatable." She keeps telling.

Hailee has now turned on the couch, so that her body is faced towards Amelia's.

Amelia now also turns in, to face Hailee.

"Thank you for your lovely words and honesty." The older woman says, having a warm smile on her face.

But the smile fades quickly after. "But I can't deny that I also sometimes thought about to sell that house..." Amelia starts to tell. She hesitates.