Very first beginning

And your thoughts aren't even that wrong! It's the second day on set already. Hailee and you are getting ready for the first scenes of Hawkeye.

"Kid, I been searching for you all around the set." Jonathan catches you up during mask. You turn towards him.

"Why that?" You curiously ask him, but just that moment Hailee catches your attention right from behind Jonathan.

You can't help but stare at her getting her beautiful hair done for the first few scenes. 'She wouldn't even need any mask' you think, not realizing that Jonathan is still there. Actually right in front of you.

Only as Hailee looks up with that kinda 'I know you stare' smile, you rip your eyes off her back to Jonathan.

"As I said, the people you gonna surround yourself with nowadays..." He pauses and looks towards Hailee. "...gonna hit you up differently." He ends his sentence looking back to you.

"Sure thing." You just reply, still not sure how long people gonna be good until they let their beast out. You've had enough bad experience with such.

"I know your trust issues aren't leaving by right now, but give it a chance. You promised your mom to do better." Jonathan reminds you kindly.

"I will. But you promised time." You clear the whole promise thing up.

"And we're really giving you the time, since 1 year and a few months now." He gets the point. You shrugg your shoulders and turn back to the woman who was doing your mask.

"He's such a babysitter." You mumble to yourself as Jonathan is gone.

"Cause you need one." Someone enters your monolog and just by hearing her voice you already know who this little naughty girl is.

"Florence!" You jump around straight into her arms. "They really put you on the cast here too?" You ask out of believe but happy as a honey pony.

"So they did." Florence confirms smiling over her whole cheeks. You hug another time.

"Never thought they'd, you know." You stumble not sure if this is really happening.

"Y/n, they've no reason to not put us on one cast together." Florence says on guard.

"You don't have to tell me, I was never putting any blame on you back then." You explain what she already should know.

"I know sweetheart." She confirms knowledge. Florence puts her arm around your shoulder as you walk towards the seats on set.

"Florence Pugh..." Jonathan rubs one hand on his other. "...what a apparition." He says as if he wouldn't know she'd come.

It's only one confused look of you and Jonathan explains. "This." He points between Florence and you. "Wasn't my idea." He makes clear. "But I agreed to have you two stick together again, because your mom wished so." He keeps explaining.

"Mom?" You question not sure if you got it right. Jonathan nods his head.

"Your mom thought that Florence is good for you, so she made the wish to somehow put her in the cast of that series, with you."

"She definitely is!" You happily confirm.

"Just don't be childish and idiots again." Jonathan warns and leaves you two alone.

You turn face to face to Florence and the both of you got that 'sure thing' smile.

"Scene one cast has one more minute left." The director shouts through the hall.

You see Hailee walking to her place on set. So you decide to do too.

Those first scene don't really catch your motivation up. It's just about that Y/c/n (your character name) comes to NYC to get her Avenger stuff that got stolen back and a few fight scenes already.

It has already gotten dark outside, as the director and the whole team went there.

"Here's where Y/c/n and Kate gonna meet first." Jonathan explains pointing to some dirty looking side street.

After a few more explanations you're at your position, knowing your steps towards Hailee... alias Kate.

[ You: *follow Kate since she left the auction*
Kate: *Suddenly Kate stops*
You: *Nearly crash into her*
Kate: Oh my god! Who are you and why do you keep following me?
You: You've got something that's mine.
Kate: *Looks scared*
You: I want you to give it back. Now.
Kate: What do you want?
You: The suit. It's not yours.
You: *Points at the suit Kate wears*
Kate: Oh- oh I...
Kate: *Looks down*
Kate: So you want it back? Now?
You: *Put one finger unter her chin and make Kate look at you*
You: Yes, you heard me.
Kate: How do I know it's yours?
You: *Push her against the wall and hold her onto it*
You: What I say is law. Give it back!
Kate: *Whispering through the pain*
Kate: I- I'll give, I'll give it back.
You: *Let go off her and cross your arms waiting*
Kate: Here?
You: Why not?
Kate: I forgot my jacket.
You: Your problem. You could've just left the suit where it was.
Kate: No, they're bad people!
You: That wasn't any of your business since today, you curious little thing!
Kate: *Shruggs being scared you'll hit her*
You: Just give it back and go home.
Kate: How caring of you, sending a 'little curious thing' back home alone in NYC at night.
You: *Roll your eyes*
You: Ugh, come on, I'll take you home.
Kate: *Smiling proud*
Kate: So I've never seen you here before, where are you from? You know I shouldn't walk with a stranger, who are you?
You: *Breaths out annoyed and stops from walking*
You: I'm not from NYC and I am the owner of that suit. Now stay quiet and walk.
Kate: *Walks silent next to you*]

"And CUT!" The director shouts out of all sudden. "Great work." He adds as Hailee and I walk towards him.

"We're done for today." Jonathan joins us.

Hailee lifts her hand for some high - five with him and directly after him me.

"You're just as incredible as two years ago!" Jonathan says proud, pushing you a little on your shoulder. You smile feeling better days coming to you.

"Yes, I am so so grateful to be shooting with you and you're amazing just the way you are!" Hailee joins the compliments.

"Thank you so much, but you're just as incredible and someone to look up to." You compliment her back ending up in a hug.