Premiere ...(& after-party)

To be honest, even the rest of the interview was a great thing. You were definitely expecting less comfortable questions.

Currently heading over to the Hawkeye premiere Hailee and you sit in the back seat of a random but big car your 'manager', which is actually not a real manager for business, Jonathan ordered for the two of you to get driven around.

"He didn't get my wish for comfortable right..." You mumble trying to reposition yourself to get comfy in the seat which doesn't really work out as planned.

Earning a cute laughter from Hailee you give her a questioning look, as if she's comfortable in that damn seat.

"I did not say that I'm comfy sitting on the seat, but..." She pauses and puts her hand onto your tigh. "...but I'm comfy having you with me." She smiles at you.

Yet a smile grows over your face, laying your hand down over hers and squeeze it.

"I'm glad you are." You say meaning it.

Hailee waves your words away with one hand move of her free hand. "Please princess, there's no way to not feel comfortable with you around." She says.

'Did she just call me that- no way!' you try to think if you heard her right.

"In my world the 'princesses' are those alike that princess in the frog king." You comment on her nickname for you.

"Jeez then I don't wanna live in your world... which would be sad, because I appreciate that world with you in." Hailee wipes away an imaginary tear.

"Hmm pity..." You mumble giving her puppy eyes. The best ones of yours. Just now the car arrives at the premiere.

"Let me make it up to you!" You shout whilst already jumping out the car, just to run around it and open her door.

"Miss Steinfeld." You hold your hand out for her to take it, which she does with a big grin, and get out the car.

"What a service. Thank you, Miss Y/l/n." She answers your gentle gesture happily.

Not leaving your hand you both walk towards the entrance of the hall, which is overcome by paparazzi, reporters and whatever else.

"Ready?" Hailee leans towards your ear laying her caring eyes on you.

"Sure!" You answer, replying her look.

Right then you make your way to the red carpet. Her hand still didn't leave yours, which is kinda weird but mostly comfy.

Giving all those people around you your best smiles, you slowly make your way inside. The flashlights hunting you even through the already closed glass door.

"Some never know when it's good enough." You mention the photographers literally hitting their cameras onto the glass to still get pictures of you two.

"Doesn't seem like that, no." Hailee giggles a little.

Arriving the main area of the premiere you give Hailee's hand a tight squeeze before you let go of it.

It doesn't take long for the two of you to get pulled away from each other, pulled into conversations and else with other people.

"I need you to meet Alaqua!" Jonathan, who's been waiting for you, puts his hand on your back to push you forward, never leaving your back until he arrived where he wanted you to be.

The actress turns around to face you as Jonathan tapped her shoulder for attention.

"Y/n!" She greets you exited, pulling you into a short hug.