(Surprises!) ...& distractions

⚠️ gun violence, fighting

You loved yesterday's walk with Hailee, even the teasing parts were bearable. You even miss it all after just one day no seeing.

Back on set Hailee jumps into your arms smiling brighter as ever.

"Woah careful! We gonna hit the ground!" You squeak struggling to keep standing.

"I've got a surprise for you!" Hailee giggles still hugging you tight.

"Whatever it is I'd love to experience it without hurting ass..." You come back to mention you still struggle standing.

Hailee slips down, but keeps standing body on body with you. She smiles.

"Are you going to tell me what the surprise is?" You ask knowing she won't ever.

Hailee just shakes her head amused. She knows she got your curiosity very high.

"Sure." You just say going away from her. You feel a pair of confused eyes on your back which makes you grin for the win.

"Y/n! Good to see you." Jonathan catches up to you and walks a few steps with you.
Yet you stop and turn towards him.

"Good evening Y/n, good to see you, how have you been?" You sarcastically ask yourself. In fact, he didn't greet you.

"Oh come on!" He pushes you a little by the shoulder. "Don't be like that." He says.

"Like what?" You seriously question what he's meaning what you are like.

"Nevermmind, I just didn't know what else to say." He confesses his stupidity.

"Alright if that's how we do conversation nowadays I am worried." You clarify and start to walk towards the mask chair.

With Jonathan following you you wonder what else he has to say, but wish it would be nothing.

"So the real reason I came here today is that there's something to talk about." He starts what you expected.

"Okay, talk. That's what you could've been doing since you came at me." You mumble while you take a seat. Yet the make up and style experts start to do your mask.

"You're my dearest little girl, Y/n." He seems to put compliments first to bring the real bad stuff right after it.

"Skip that part." You command him.

"Your mother and I thought it would be a good idea to-" He gets interrupted.

"Guys we're running late!" the director calls out for you to get ready for shooting.

"I gotta go." You mumble to Jonathan jumping off the chair and leave.

"Y/N!" He shouts after you. "Y/n..." He says in a more quiet way as he catches up to you again whilst walking.

"What?" You say a little annoyed. "You didn't come to an point of saying what you wanted to say. Now deal with me being busy." You clarify the situation.

"I know, I know." He lifts his hand in defense. "Hailee should know the truth about your past." He suddenly says without even trying to paraphrase.

You stop walking giving him a questioning look.

"She deserves more than what everyone else knows from rumors back then." He now says, ignoring your look.

"I thought you, mom, me and only like three other, very close ones, had the deal to not talk about the past two years yet?" You ask in a pretty rough tone.

"Yes we're still not up to change a thing yet. But Hailee should know, don't you think so too?" He tries to figure out your point of view.

"Why should she? That would only make things worse." You're honest.

"I think denial is worse than the, maybe hurting, truth." Jonathan mentions wisely.

You roll your eyes. "You can't force me to." Is all you say before you go on your position to start filming.

"Ready, set, go!"

[*Kate and Y/c/n are on a mission at Eleanor's christmas party.*
You: Alright Kate, you make sure your mother won't get in danger and I'll try to stop those tracksuit @sses.
Kate: *Nods exited*
You: Don't. Leave. Your. Mother. Off. Your. Eyes.
Kate: I got it! Now you could waste more time acting like I'm a child or you'll get to your position already.
You: Good to know.
You: *Go in position in another skyscraper*
*The party goes on and suddenly you notice two white vans driving by.*
(trough ear plug)
You: They're here.
Kate: *Doesn't respond*
You: Bishop!
Kate: *Still no response*
You: God damn this girl!
You: *Get up and jump out the window to fight the tracksuit gang*
*The fight goes on but you can't make this alone*
You: Bishop I need you down at the entrance!
Kate: *Talks to someone else*
You: KATE!
Kate: I- I can't co-
Kate: *Gets interrupted by the other person*
You: What is going on Bishop?!
Kate: N-nothing!
You: *Don't respond because they keep fighting*
*Some time later you see someone jumping out the window of the skyscraper where the party goes on*
You: Yelena?!
Kate: You forgot my name or who is Yelena?
You: *Don't respond while fighting*
*Yet someone beats the rest of the tracksuit gang up just in the distraction of the person you fall down*
??: *Stands in front of you*
You: Now finish me, what to wait for?
??: *Gets hit and falls next to you*
You: Wasn't necessary, but thanks.
Yelena: I just did that because I wanted to finish you b¡tch.
You: *Sit up to completely face Yelena*
You: Why were you harassing Kate to tell you where to find me?
Yelena: *Doesn't reply but laughs*
You: She got nothing to do with what happened!
(Through ear plug)
Kate: What is going on down there?
You: *Remove the ear plug*
Yelena: Aww you gonna ignore your new girly?
You: Yelena, don't.
Yelena: *Gets out her gun and points it on you*
Yelena: You killed my sister!
You: *Tear up*
You: I did not kill her!
Yelena: Then why are you still here and she's not?!
Yelena: *starts to cry*
Yelena: WHY?!
You: *Try to put her gun down*
You: Yelena, don't.
Yelena: LEAVE ME ALONE! You killed Natasha! You're not worth life!
You: Nat was crying just as you are.
Yelena: *Looks at you confused*
You: I was the one trying to hold her back from sacrificing her life!
You: *Start to cry too*
You: I WASN'T ABLE TO STOP HER! Don't tell me I'm not worth life! I know I'm not!
Yelena: *Puts the gun down a little distracted by you breaking down too*
Yelena: Why would she instead of you jump off that cliff?
You: I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!
Yelena: Did- Did she say something?
You: *Stand up pretty close to Yelena*
You: Except that she wanted me to let her go and it's okay?
Yelena: *Nods not sure if she's ready to hear it.*
You: She said that jumping was her chance to make up the faults she made. Especially about that one with that little girl she bombed.
You: *Look down*
Yelena: Did she even care about me?
You: *Look up again*
You: She wanted me to take care of you and to tell you that she-
You: *Stop talking while crying heavier*
Yelena: She what?
You: She loves you over everything and she always did even when she wasn't there with you.
Yelena: *Cries even more and her gun falls down*
Kate: *Appears behind Yelena*
You: K-Kate.
Kate: *Distracted by Yelena crying she ignores you comforting Yelena*]

to be continued...