Ready, Set, Go!

One hour before 9 a.m. you are already finished getting yourself ready for the set. That's so not you, but the way you're excited about who you'll get to meet today, kept you up the last night already.

'Am I going to regret being up since 5 a.m.? Hell yes. Am I able to change a thing? Hell no.' you try to turn your thoughts away from your nervous ones.

It's just another look at the smart watch on your wrist. |8:10 a.m.| it says. At least another ten minutes passed by.

Something got you feeling like this set is going to change your life, or hopefully the business. That's what you're actually doing things for. To get back to fame.

"I could've also been choosing to write songs, drop some album and become a bop again." You mumble to yourself taking another sip of your hot tea.

"But no, if I come back, I 'completely booming all the way up again' come back." You repeat Jonathan's words before he got you the new job. You're pretty sure that 'booming' isn't even a usable word.

However you've gotten into this situation, but suddenly your watch is showing |8:30 a.m.| Jeez! I gotta go! You get up from your couch, throwing on the black leather jacket and your white sneakers. All the way out and about to already shut the door, you run back inside to get your phone.

Fast steps downstairs from the 3rd floor your apartment is placed in you can't help it, but stop at your neighbors kitten.

"Susy my little favorite kitty!" You squeak, cuddling her. Susy purrs loud, as always.

"I'm running late Susy, see you around!" You say goodbye to the kitten and continue running down the stairs hoping you won't miss one and fall.

As soon as you arrive your car you literally jump in, get it started and drive burning the rear wheels away.

| Incoming call: Unknown | your watch shows as it's vibrating. "Not yet." You decide to decline.

Again your watch vibrates. This time you accept.

| Who's there?

Haven't you forgotten something?

You know this voice from somewhere.

Garry?

Oh right, new number, heh!

What did I forget?

Dork you forgot to close your door!
I closed it now.

And I went twice through it, damn
Gotta go, thanks mate. | you end the call.

Exactly that moment you arrive the studio.
This is big! Bigger than you expected it to be. You get out of your car, checking the time once more. | 8.55 a.m.| the watch shows. That's close!

As fast as you ran down your stairs you run into the studio and watch out for Jonathan. He waves you towards him, so you go.

"Kid! Great you really made it today." He's truly happy to see you. Without a chance to greet him back he takes your wrist softly and pulls you towards the seats on set.

Now you can see a young woman sitting on one of the chairs. As Jonathan with you in tow finally stops in front of her, she gives you a gorgeous smile. 'Wow.' is all you can think of until Jonathan breaks the silent looks between you and that woman.

"Hailee darling, that's Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n." He says towards her, Hailee. Turning back to you he's going to continue the 'Xy - Yx, Yx - Xy' get - to - know stuff, but you interrupt.

"Nice to meet you, Hailee." You say stretching your hand towards her.

Hailee gets up the chair, takes your hand and oh lord save me, her hands feel so soft and warm. You swallow.
"It's a pleasure for me to finally meet you, Y/n." She says back with her soft voice.

Suddenly you feel an elbow in your side. Jonathan! "Breath." He whispers that only you can hear him and that's the point you realize you stopped breathing ever since her hand touched yours.

And by the way! You been holding her hand since more than long enough now. Abruptly you let her hand fall down. Embarrassing.

You catch up Hailee's look, afraid you made her uncomfortable. She still smiles. God!

"Great ladies! Now let's have the details Y/n was begging for." Jonathan winks to Hailee. You blush kicking his side with your elbow.

"Anyways, this is going to be great!" He changes the topic very fast. "Come, kids." He says and walks between you two, laying his arms around the shoulders of you two.

Jonathan walks you through the set, shows you things you already know from other sets and at the and of all he leads Hailee and you into a room.

| Jonathan Igla | is written on a paper, hanging on the door to this room.

"Have a seat." He invites the both of you, point onto two chairs. Your legs hurt from the whole running stuff this morning, but still you wait for Hailee to first take a seat. As you sit down pretty close to her, the chair doesn't allow otherwise, she gives you that gorgeous smile as earlier again.

"Alright!" Jonathan claps his hands pretty loud. You shrugg. Out and about to get angry at him you hear Hailee giggle a little and calm down just that second.

"You're good?" Hailee makes sure everything's alright. You can only nod.

'My cheeks must look like tomatoes' you think, hoping it ain't that dramatic.

From time to time, while Jonathan introduces the both of you to the upcoming series, you feel Hailee's eyes on you. Not sure if she wants you to give her attention by looking back, you keep your eyes anywhere else, because what if she wants to stare at you all in silence and then when you look back you'd never feel her eyes on you again. Otherwise, what if she wants your eyes to meet hers? Oh Y/n...

"Understood everything?" You hear Jonathan ask. You nod, not sure what he said all the minutes before.

"Alright ladies, ready, set, go!" He claps his hands again and walks towards his door waiting for you both.

You wait for Hailee to get up first and follow right behind her. Wrong decision! You can't help but take one, two, ten looks down her well formed body.

'Ready, set, go!' you smirk while thinking that this series is going to be fun.