A real date

After the shooting ended Hailee's and your ways parted, since you're still staying at Flo's place and don't want to rush things.

Well, at least thats what you hope you're doing. Not rush a thing again, but tonight you're going on your first real date with her.

Of course you have been to the aquarium already, but that was like a surprise date? A not planned date? However, tonight's date is meant to be a date.

"You're so fine sweetheart, look at how beautiful you are!" Florence exclaims as you walk down the stairs in your, after many minutes, chosen outfit for tonight.

"Thank you!" You reply honestly, earning a soft goodbye hug from your best friend.

"Have a good time!" Flo says, opening the door for you to walk out.

"We will, I'm sure. Thank you!" You leave a kiss on her cheek and then leave the house.

You're nervous. It's the most standard type of a date. A dinner, in a fancy restaurant. A pretty known one. So you're possibly going to get spotted tonight and lord knows how rude people last time went on you, since you left Hailee once.

And as if that's not reason enough to be nervous, you're also of course nervous for things to go well tonight. There were times you couldn't resist to rip all of her clothes off of her the second you guys met. Tonight you want it to be a serious thing. No rush. No sex. Maybe cuddles. For sure some kiss.

You arrive at the restaurant first. Checking your watch |6:56pm| Hailee should arrive too in 4.

Curse or blessing this minutes is the window of the restaurant, that's mirroring bits of your body. You check and brush over your outfit way too many times, making sure every inch fits perfectly. Cursed mirrors. Now to the blessing side of the mirrors, you can see Hailee standing across the street, waiting for her opportunity to cross the street.

You don't hesitate to walk towards the street and stop the cars coming. Luckily there's not as much traffic as in the rush hours and the cars are pretty slow.

Hailee beams you her brightest smile as she makes it fast crossing the street. She meets you in the middle of it, hugging you.

"Good evening my beautiful woman!" You say loudly, drowning the car's horn that just sounds up.

"Good evening to you too, my princess and hero!" Hailee beams back as you both finally make it over to the restaurant. Her arm is slinged around yours.

You more than proudly walk her into the restaurant. "Hello, the table for Y/l/n please." You greet the waitress awaiting you.

"Good evening Miss Y/l/n, follow me please!" The woman smiles and starts to walk through the whole restaurant, until she finally stops at some table. It's a nearly lonely table, standing on the side of the room, so luckily not center where everyone walks across it constantly.

You rush to pull a chair out for Hailee, offering her a hand for her coat. Her smile never fades since earlier. Different than expected Hailee leaves her coat to the waitress, but still takes a seat on the chair you chose for her.

"Thank you, love." She says, never breaking eye contact as you take your seat across from her. Damn you guys must look like some stupid dorks in love, smiling at each other the whole time.

The waitress offers to also take your jacket, so you give it to her as well. Right after putting the clothing away she comes back to take the order of the drinks first.

Waiting for the drinks, Hailee and you check what's on the card and both quickly make a decision what to take.

Hailee luckily goes easy on getting a conversation rolling. It's about this and that, but still you both show a big interest in what each other got to tell.