The nerd

🔞 sexual content
🔥 spicy scenes

Right after the morning show ended, you're back in that room, alone with that woman and half naked. Yes right, you're back with Carter, who is about to unwire your mic.

"So, earlier you told me to not play with that box." You again hold a black little box. "But you never answered what this one is." You now hold up the box against the light, as if you were able to scan what's in there.

Now Carter gives you her attention, looking up to you. "This box is the everything when it comes to that whole thing." She gestures to the cables. "It's the GHz funcsystem, making the whole microphone thing even work." She now explains, still looking up at you.

"Hmm, okay." You say, breaking the kind of ntense eye contact that again happened between her and you.

"What if you would use a wireless lavalier microphone?" You question.

"Oh indeed we thought about that too." Carter now gets up from her squatting position, but remains pretty close in front of you.

"But?"

"But where would be the cold touching fun hen?" She jokes around and you're sure that this is the first time that morning, you hear her laugh.

"Oh right, my beloved part!" You join the joke, giggling. "Through that this kind of micro would make things much easier, we could probably think about to get that cold touching thing done elsewhere." You spit out your words before you thought about them seriously.

'And you wonder why Hailee's jealous' your thoughts in regret get you right after.

"You better make sure your girlfriend won't hear that." Carter lightly giggles at your flirt, starting to put away the techniques.

"My- She's no-" the door opens.
"Y/n/n princess, have you seen my jacket?" Hailee interrupts your denial. Okay, honestly, it's not a denial, because Hailee for real isn't your girlfriend yet.

"You mean this?" Carter holds up a jacket, her look; questioning.

"Oh yes! Thanks." Hailee quickly takes the jacket and goes for to leave the room.

"H-Hailee?" You stutter, stopping her from leaving. The beautiful woman turns to face you, giving you her whole attention.

"I- Uh..." You look around trying to find words, as if they'd just fly by.

"It's okay y/n, you don't have to explain things. I'm not in the position to demand a justification from you for this." She keeps a fake smile, looking quickly at Carter whilst saying 'this'.

Now it's Carter who starts to laugh. Hailee's and your question mark filled eyes stare at her.

"Miss Steinfeld, this is definitely not what it maybe looked like even if in my pov it didn't even look like anything." Carter explains in light laughter.

Hailee now stares in shock, eyes widen, mouth lightly open. You could bet that your face looks exactly the same, just not as cute as hers.

"I-" you try to start to talk.

"You-" Hailee also gives her words a try, failing.

"Okay you should seriously do something about that." Carter points in between the two of you, emphasizing the last word.

Whatever it is, that runs through Hailee's mind, is hard enough for her to handle, causing her to drop her jacket.

You quickly move to get it up and place it over her shoulders, even though her cheeks look like she's feverish.