My dream is their's |1

You press her against the wall with one of your hands on her waist and the other hand holding both of hers over her head.

Her eyes scream for you to finally kiss her, she's begging for you to make her a fool of you. Through all of your trust issues your face gets closer to hers.

"Please." She begs you to redeem her from unfulfilled desire for you. Your lust gets heavier and heavier til you can't control it anymore and finally lean in for the freeing-

Bell rings. The what? Suddenly you get ripped out of the scenario you've been in just a second ago. You rub your eyes and look around your bedroom noticing it's your alarm ringing.

You roll your eyes as you shut the alarm down. After one more minute trying to get over that dream you decide to slowly get up and take a shower.

'It's okay. Let it go.' you think whilst the hot water meets your soft skin pouring down like rain. You lean against the wall behind you and shrugg as your back meets the cold tiles. "Fuck." You mumble. "Fuck!" You say louder now rubbing your face with your hands.

Hearing your doorbell ring you jump out the shower you've been taking for too long, wrap a towel around yourself and walk towards the door.

This time you for sure take a look at who it is. Your mom!

Fast you open your door and pull her into a hug. "Mom! I didn't expect you here." You wonder her reason she came here for.

"My sweet little darling." She says with her loving and caring voice. "I just wanted to see how my princess is doing." She explains. She ends the hug soflty.

"I'm good, yeah I'm feeling alright." You happily say. "Come in!" You move to the side to let your mom walk in.

"I'm really glad to hear that princess." She says whilst walking into the living room.

As you're going to follow her she turns towards you and waves you out the room to take on some clothes. You smile and leave.

"So, the new series you're on." Your mom starts shouting from the living room to make sure you hear her in your bedroom.

"Yeah?" You shout back giggling. 'Mom can't wait.' you think knowing your mom.

"How's the cast? Are they good to you?" She says getting quieter walking towards your bedroom.

"I'm sure you don't mean Florence huh?" You question who exactly she's asking for.

"Princess, you know I know her already! Tell me about the other woman. Hailee, am I right?" Your mom keeps asking away.

"Yes, Hailee. Uhm well she's, she's great. You know, really good in acting and also a really nice person." You slowly start to talk about the woman you've had a dirty dream about just moments ago.

"Good, good." You hear your mom mumble.

'Good, good?' you think confused. You shake your head as you walk out your bedroom just to find your mom watching some gossip magazine from your cardboard.

"We've got a unicorn on set too, a real unicorn!" You squeak.

"Oh how impressive." Your mom says whilst looking at the magazine.

That's the moment you realize she's not really paying attention to what you're saying. 'A unicorn, on set, sure thing!' you laugh inside.

"Mariah Carey is gonna appear on set too." You trigger your mom knowing how to get her attention back.

She suddenly rips her eyes off the magazine and stares at you. "Mariah!?" She squeaks.

"Welcome back mom." You giggle as she glares at you. Your lips form a silent 'sorry'.

"You got any plans for today?" She changes the topic with a smile knowing you got her.

"Sure let's deny the way I caught you fan girling over Mariah." You laugh.

Your mom gives you that waring looking she's been giving you since the 3 year old you was about to throw herself onto the ground at the supermarket wanting the chocolate. Don't-you-dare it says.

"I'm having a first interview today." You tell.
"But it's not taking long, spoiler alert and bla bla. Let's have a girls day after it." You invite your mom happily.

"Sure thing princess!" She agrees as happy as you are. "You've got a ride already?" Your mom asks.

"My car..." You start but hold in thinking. "...But as I'm overthinking it, will you be my ride?" You ask your mom knowing she'd love to.

"On what you can count!" She says gladly.

"Oh come one mom, stil that old thing?" You act annoyed as you arrive her car.

"As long as it's driving." She shruggs her shoulders smiling at the car.

"Yeah cause I built it up again and again for hundred times!" You lift both of your hands into the air.

Before you can get in the car your mom comes back towards you and kisses your cheek. "Thank you princess." She squeaks walking back to the driver's side.

"Mhh." You moan as you hear the old car starting. "Doesn't sound good." You say.

"Let's not care about that today." Your mom waves away your words and starts driving.

Only fifteen minutes later you arrive the studio where the interview is planned in.

Jonathan greets you overactive as always and Hailee gives you that gorgeous smile as the other days already.

You nearly throw yourself into the interviewer to start interviewing, just so you don't have to think about the dream you had this morning.

"Welcome Y/n Y/l/n and Hailee Steinfeld for the first interview on Hawkeye ever!" The Interviewer, James, starts his 'show'.

Hailee and you walk in smiling ear to ear and arriving the seats you again make sure Hailee takes a seat first before you also sit down next to her.

"Gentle as always previously." James comments your little action happy.

"For such an incredible woman." You say taking a look at Hailee who's shining with her gorgeous smile.

"Aww thank you!" She squeaks happy.

"If that's not giving us the vibes of where your characters in Hawkeye gonna go to." James comes to what you all came here for.

"Well, maybe." You tease saying some thing but not too much already.

"But what we already know is that the fans and yes you guys already got a whole fandom, are hoping for the action of course but also the prayers go to some romantic stuff happening on Hawkeye." James opens up about what fans already are hoping for.

"Their dream is mine." Hailee says holding her hand like whispering on her mouth.

'My dream is their's' you can't help thinking back to your dream about Y/c/n and Kate.
'Or not just Kate.' you keep thinking, not sure if you were about to kiss Hailee as Kate or even just Hailee as Hailee.