Timing is everything |2

"Hurry up Y/n! We're running late!" Florence shouts from the door, where she's waiting for you to finally pick an outfit.

"If you keep shouting at me, you'll awake Scarlett and Elizabeth you idiot!" You whisper aggressively, as you reach for your jacket.

"They're already up and out." Florence shruggs her shoulders.

"They what?" You question if you heard it right or not.

"Come on now, you monster!" She then drags you out of your apartment.

"Do I look like a monster? I do? Don't I? I should get changed!" You ramble, trying to escape Flo's grip around your wrist.

"No, no you don't Y/n! Now get your ass outside and in that god damn car!" Your Bestie gets angry with you.

"But I-"

"Y/n, look at you cutie! I would eat you by now, if we hadn't a mission to complete." Lizzie jumps out of your car.

Before you can wonder about things right now, you're pulled into the backseat of your own car. You're literally kidnapped with your own car and if that ain't enough already, you're kidnapped by two Black Widows and a Scarlet Witch. What is life?

"Seat belt on and lets get started!" Scarlett, who's sitting in the driver's seat starts your car.

You're calling the hell up to earth if she ruins your car.

Luckily Scarlett drives pretty safe. After 15 more minutes you arrive at where you rushed to. The airport.

"They should be already checking in." Flo guesses.

"Follow my lead y'all!" Scar yells for you and starts to run right after.

Jeez that must be looking hilarious! Scarlett leading, Florence and you following running right after her and Elizabeth a few spots behind you all, apologizing to everyone you three push out of your way.

"There!" Scar suddenly stops and points out to the check-in. Her sudden stop causes you to crash into the smaller woman.

Luckily Scar seems to be used to taller people crashing into her, overseeing her, because she easily manages it to keep standing and holding you with her whole body.

You reposition yourself away from Scarlett and nod thankfully. You tuck a few times on your hoodie to restraighten it.

"Sweetheart you look good." Flo states, removing your hand from your jacket, where you were going to continue tucking on.

"Absolutely adorable my dear." Scarlett adds a compliment, her eyes go soft.

"You're still here? Go ahead Y/n!" Lizzie demands out of breath, as soon as she arrives where Scar stopped earlier.

"You look gorgeous cutie!" She then states, lightly pushing you towards the check-in.

You notice that Hailee and your mom are the next in the row to check-in.

"HAILEE!" You start to run and shout her name. "HAIZ!" You keep yelling, not caring about getting everyone's attention.

The brunette, beautiful looking woman turns around, but then it hits you.

She looks tired. She looks broken. She looks- and this all because of you.

You struggle to keep rushing towards her. What if she doesn't want to see you anymore? What if- Fuck it. You keep running until you're right in front of Hailee.

"I am so incredibly stupid, Hailee! What I did was a big mistake. Letting you go was a big mistake! I-I." You stop, trying to catch your breath. "I can't believe I did this. I can't even explain why. I only hope for us to not be over! I can't lose you now. I was doing wrong. I was doing you dirty. I was failing in everything back then." You swallow before continuing. "I'm stupid for letting a woman like you slide right out of my hands just like I always do whenever I think to be protecting someone by pushing them away. But I was, I am wrong. By pushing you away I only hurt you. I only made things worse and I broke you and you were crying because of me and when I saw you I felt everything inside me crashing into peaces. It felt horrible to know that I am the reason for your crying. I still feel horrible, because..." You lift your hands slowly, to reach for her face, but you won't touch it.