34. Thankyou

I wake up and my eyes adjust to the bright white walls and floor.

"Morning" I hear I voice next to me. I turn my head slightly to see rafe sitting there.

"Rafe..." I mumble.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"That was unexpected..." he chuckles.

I see the curtains slide open infrount of me revealing a doctor.

"Morning mrs routledge" the doctor greets me, "my name is doctor stilinski, but you can call me stiles"

I nod in response, my head is aching so much... why do I always faint or black out all the time.

"Does your head hurt?" Stiles questions like he was reading my mind.

"A little" I respond.

Rafe sits there silently as the doctor approaches me and has a look at the back of my head.

"We have examined you and we found out that you have really low iron... now, your iron isn't very well, like normal humans they can eat meat or food and their iron goes up but for you it's different..." the doctor explains.

"How? What do you mean different?" Rafe asks, his eyes look purely worried.

"It's not bad, rafe payed for you, we just have to give you medicine that will help your iron go up, you have to take one a day for 2 months that's it." stiles says.

My heart drops, the cost of all this will be a lot.. I know rafe payed for me but I will have to continue taking these meds for 2 months!

"Ok.." I manage to say.

"You are good to go when you want Kat" stiles says as he leaves.

"Thank you" I turn my head to face rafe.

"No problem"

________________________________

Hi guys unfortunately this is the last of my book!

Thank you all for reading x

Hope you all have a amazing year and stay safe all of you!

I'm working on a new book, it has been uploaded to my page! Feel free to read!