9. Princess treatment

⚠️warning⚠️
This episode has smut!
If you do not like you can skip to next chapter, you will not miss out on anything but the smut!

Your sat down on rafes bed, your stomach twisting and turning as rafe slides your dress up and slowly pulls your bitch black thong down, he gestures his fingers up in the air asking permission to finger you as he does you nod and you feel his fingers curl inside you causing you to knock your head back and your eyes roll back.

Rafe gets ahold of your head and tilts it so your looking at him and he demands"look at me when I'm giving you pleasure princess". You let out a little moan in response.

As your Clit relax's and stretches rafe slides a another finger in from 1 finger to 2, he curls his fingers up and down, with that movement you let out a moan following with "rafe- I-I'm going to cum-".

Just as your about to cum you feel rafe pull his fingers out, "what the fuck?!" You bark, you see rafes big grin pop up on his face "you can cum on my dick" he says.

He removes his pants, shirt and picks you up and lifts you onto his dick, your facing him and you hold on your moan and rafe gets pissed off by that, "I want to hear how much you like my dick so don't do that again." He demands.

You adjust to the size of his dick then rafe slides his hand to underneath your ass and starts bouncing you, you moan your eyes watering, it hurts.. but in a good way.

"Rafe I-I'm gonna cum" you let him know, me nods then bounces you even rougher and his cock hitting you g spot, you let out crys as you feel your orgasam release.

Rafe moans to the feeling of your wet cum all over his cock, to that you clench your pussy to the feeling and rafe cums aswell.