10. Hide

You feel the morning sun dim through rafes room curtains, your rapped in rafes arms with a sheet over the both of you, you see your clothes lying on rafes bedroom floor, rafe is still fast asleep you both have no clothes on. You hear the creaking of the floor outside of rafes room and some talk.

"Rafe... rafe!!" You whisper trying to wake him up without the people outside his room knowing your in there, you know the pouges will kill you if they find out your sleeping with the kook king, rafes eyes slowly adjust to the light and he mumbles.

"Did you hear that?" Says a voice from outside rafes room.

Rafes eyes shoot open again, there is a knock at the bedroom door.

"Rafe? We know your in there open up!" Says a voice.

Rafe leaps out of bed putting on some shorts "don't make a sound" he demands creaking open the door slightly, you duck under the sheets only with only your head popping out.

"What." Rafe says to someone

"Just heard a noise inside your room, who you got In there?" The person says trying to brush past rafe into the room.

"No one Sarah get lost" rafe says with his grip stiff on the door not allowing anyone in.

"Oh cmon I'm your sister and it's just me a John b here anyway just let me see who you got in there" Sarah begs

"You have john b here? When the fuck were you with him?" Rafe spits

"Since uhm... none of your business" Sarah says. She pushes her way through the door and you quickly duck your head under the sheet so she doesn't see who you are.

"Sarah get out!" Rafe yells, John b walks into the room and sees the set of clothes on the floor.

"Show your face!" Sarah says joking around.

Rafe grabs her arm and pushes her out of the room along with John b, then he shuts the door and locks it.

"You can come out now but just keep your voice down low" rafe mumbles.

You lift your head and emerge from the sheets, "that was a close call" you say brushing your hair from your face.

"You look so beautiful in the morning" rafe flirts.

"Oh so I don't look beautiful any other time?" You jokingly say.

"No- I- your always beautiful" rafe chuckles. He puts a shirt on and hands you one of his shirts.

You put your shorts on from yesterday and put rafes shirt on, you both decide to wait it out in his room untill John b and Sarah are gone.

You get multiple messages from the pouges worrying where you are and if your safe.
~ jj- are you ok? Where are you?
~pope- y/n come back to the chateau, we can't find john b
~ kiara- where are you?! Dude you bailed on me at the party!

You decide not to answer any of them and you turn your focus back onto rafe
~

You hear the front door slam shut and rafe peeks over his balcony to see if they are leaving, "yup there leaving let's go" rafe says.

You put your shoes on and you tell rafe you have to go back to the chateau because the pouges will be looking for you.