31. Sorry..ex

Once I get back into the house I am told by Cleo that rafe and kiara will be in the guest room until they give mr Singh what he wants.

I am soon called down to mr singhs office, he does not look happy.

"What the fuck have I told you about your scarf?!" He shouts.

"To keep it on at all times..." I repeat the rules with my head down.

"That's right. Now if that happens again I will have to fire you, ya know" he says.

"But sir-" I am cut off, I really want to kill kiara at this point.

"No. Don't try to talk me out of this, mr fisher is coming by and I want you to get rid of him." Mr Singh informs me.

I nod in response and he brings his hand up and shoo's me out of the room.

I go to the entrance and greet mr fisher, 2 guards have a hood grip on him and not let him go, we walk past the window where kiara and rafe are staying and I see them glaring at me.

This will teach kiara what will happen if she fucks up again.

I pull out my gun infrount of them and I walk around the corner and shoot mr fisher, the Big Bang of the gun sent ripples of noise throughout the house, there is no way they didn't hear that.

Cleo comes up to me and we both walk back around the corner in front of their window, she makes a joke about if you rub rafes head he will grant you a wish and that makes me laugh, we walk inside and yet again Im called in for.

"Katrina!!!!" I am called from Mr Singh

"Yes sir?" I say as I walk into the room. What the fuck does this wanker want now.

"I am leaving with the rest of the security to go collect the teenagers from the beach, you and Cleo will be the only one on Duty, so if anything happens to the house or our visitor's, your fired and I will kill you." Mr Singh says.

That's a bit much.

"Yes sir.." I say

"Good now scram" he says.

Soon after I leave so does everyone else, me and Cleo meet in the main conference room and we smuggle some alcohol, we have to have fun sometimes, we ain't that boring.

We sit down on the couch and we ask eachother questions.

"So what do you think of kiara and rafe?" Cleo asks.

"Kiara is a Bitch honestly, she pulled my scarf off when I was on guard and mr Singh got mad. Rafe.. uhm.. he's hot I guess" I admit.

"Girl I know, when I went to grab kiara she slapped me, and rafe is all right I haven't seen a man as hot as him in the time I have worked here" Cleo laughs and I join her, I get a bit tipsy but Cleo stays alert just incase mr Singh returns early.

We hear banging from the guest room.

"Hellppp!!!" We hear someone shout.

We both sprint upstairs and into the guest room where kiara and rafe are staying.

We walk in and we cannot find rafe nor kiara.

"What did you do?! Where are you guys!" Cleo shouts.

"There!" I half whisper and start giggling from the alcohol, pointing to kiaras leg dangling over the bath ledge.

Cleo goes in first and I keep guard so they can't make a run for the door, as Cleo enters the bathroom rafe slams the door on her head and kiara leaps out of the bathtub.

I grab rafe by his collar and slam him against the wall, Cleo does the same with kiara.

"Don't try shit you rats!" I shout.

"What's wrong with you?" Kiara yells at me.

"Y/n... where have you been" rafe says as he looks me in my eyes.

"Stop fucking calling me that you scums!" I demand.

"Kat! What if they are your past life?" Cleo says as she lets kiara go.

I still keep my grip on rafe, "Kat?" Rafe asks.

"It's Katrina to you" I spit.

"Kat! Just.. be chill they might actually be ok" Cleo says.

"Kiara nearly got me fired! If he comes back and sees that both of them are gone he said he will kill me!" I shout back.

Everyone goes quiet

"Y/n... Kat... sorry, what is Cleo taking about past life?" Kiara asks.

I let go of rafe and take a step back.

"Tell them, what's the worst they can do" Cleo says.

I take a minute to think then I start to talk, "I woke up on a log of wood in the ocean 1 month ago and I cannot remember anything from my past"

"We do.." rafe says

I raise a eyebrow confused on where this is going.

"Keep talking" I say.

"You name is y/n Rutledge, your from the outerbanks" rafe explains

"Any proof?" I ask, my hopes rise as I might know who my parents and family were.

"No.." he says.

"I know who does!!" Kiara says. "Jj.. he has a photo of her when they were together last!"

"Why the fuck does he have a photo of my girlfriend" rafe says.

"Girlfriend?" Cleo asks.

"Sorry.. ex.." rafe hesitates to say.

"Where is jj" I ask kiara.

"Well he's probably back in outerbanks! You should come back, please" kiara begs.

"I- I don't know" I hesitate

"Oh cmon! Let's go! Let's be free from this madness" Cleo says.

I finally give in and we all leave the estate.

I get on my quad bike and rafe hops on the back and Cleo hops on hers and kiara gets on behind her.

"Go to the boat dock, I have a boat there" rafe says.

So he's rich...

We all make it to the boat dock and we find rafes boat, me and Cleo ditch the bikes on the street.

My mouth drops open to see the size of the boat.

"Let's go!" Rafe shouts he gets on the boat.

We all follow behind him.