21. Partay

Current day

I'm just chilling on the porch waiting for the pouges to come home.

I hear the Twinkie breaks pull up
Screeeeecchhh

I jump up off the couch and go around the front

"Well look who it is..." John b says pointing his head towards me so the rest of the group are aware that I'm here.

"Guys I'm sorry, I blacked out and-" I get interrupted

"Rafe took you back to his... we know." Jj speaks up

"You do?" A confused face comes across my face. "Why didn't you help me? Or even come get me?"

"Well we only needed you to do one thing and you failed to do it. So we just let you go with him." Kiara harshly says.

Ouch.

"First off the power box ended up being inside the house so I snuck in, and then someone caught me and grabbed me and I blacked out, then I woke up in rafe car!" I say getting furious.

"Yeah. I bet you enjoyed being in his car." John b rolls his eyes at his comment.

"Fuck you. I tried escaping but I blacked out again! Please, it's not my fault ask rafe Sarah!" You beg.

"No. I believe you" pope and Sarah say at the same time.

"Did you guys find it?" I ask, referring to the gold.

"You bet!" Jj says jumping up and down.

"Well? Show me!!"

John b reaches into his bag and pulls out 2 gold bars that have been melted together extremely badly.

"Wow... who melted it down?" I laugh

They all look at jj.

"We have to go convert it into money let's go!" I say pulling on John b's arm to go into the Twinkie.

"We tried.. no one will buy it because it's too suspicious." Kiara says.

"Oh." I mumble.

'Screeeeeeccchhh'

We all hear a big screech pull up behind the Twinkie.

"Mother fucker come out come out where ever you are!!!" Rafe calls.

"Shit." I say as we all run out back to the tree.

"What's he doing here?" Asks jj

"I maybe... might of... I took his bike to come here" I blurt out.

"Oh shit, everyone up in the tree" Sarah signals as she gets john b to lift her in the tall tree.

"You guys go up and I'll give it back" I say.

"Ok, don't tell him we are here" pope says.

I turn around to see rafe turning around the corner and heading towards me.

"Give my bike back y/n." He says, his fists clenching and I can obviously tell he's obsessed with this bike.

"Yeah yeah. I was going to return it later." I say as I walk around the side of the house and giving rafe the keys to the bike.

"Whatever don't fucking do that again." He says getting on the bike.

"It's fine. I won't because we are never going to speak or see each other anymore." I state.

"Sure princess see you later" he says as he drives off giving me a wink.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I yell out hoping he will hear.

I walk back to the pouges and signal them to come down.

"Princess that's a new one.." Sarah says.

"He's a fucking jerk" I refuse to take in what Sarah just said.

"Mhm. No doubt" kiara says

Everyone laughs and we head back inside.

The time is - 8:36 -

"Yo! Top just posted a photo on insta of him at a party!" Sarah says getting up.

Everyone looks at jj and I

"Fuck yeah. Let's go!" Jj and I both say twinning each other.

"Partay!!" Jj shouts in excitement

The location is pinned in his caption, how smart of him. We all get in the Twinkie and drive to the location. As we pull up there are lots of people.

Holy shit.

"I know right" jj says, did he read my mind? Oh well.

We all walk inside and some people give us dirty looks for being at a pouge party and others just ignore us.

We all split up and we agree to meet back at the Twinkie in 2 hours.

I walk up to the drink table and pour myself some vodka in a cup. Weird for me because i Always drink vodka out of a shot glass but they didn't have Any. Oh well. I drink all the vodka in my cup and I finish off another cup aswell.

"I don't know how you do that." I hear a voice from behind me.

I turn to see kelce standing behind me with a grin on his face. He's drunk as hell. Not gonna lie I am definitely more wasted then him at this point.

"Magic" I laugh

"Very much so. What you doing here this is a kook party" kelce says, in a nice way not trying to be rude.

"I don't know just felt like going to a party and topper posted something on insta so we came.

Kelce nods to my reply.

"Wanna go somewhere quiet?" He asks putting his hand on my waist. I nod.

We walk up stairs to a quiet room but as we go to enter someone stops us.

" Well, well well, knew you couldn't resist me"

Rafe.

"Couldn't resist you? Your joking?" I say sarcastically

"Oh don't be a bitch. You love me, you want my touch, you. Cannot. Resist. Me" rafe says as he inches closer to me.

Kelce starts to walk off.

"Kelce wait!" I say going to join kelce in wherever he's going.

"She will join you later" rafe says to kelce as he grabs my arm to stop me from leaving and he gives me a wink.

"Fuck you." I mutter under my breath.

"Sorry, what? Say that again?" Rafe says, pulling me in tighter to him.

I lift myself up onto my toes and I put my head next to his ear. "Fuck. You." I say in his ear.

I come back down to my feet and I walk off.