7. Mr cameron

You grab a bottle of vodka and leave the party, hoping they boys would stop fighting, you walk to the park near by, rafe is following, and it's night time so it's dark but there are street lights, "y/n! y/n!" Rafe calls.

"Go away rafe I seriously don't want to see you rn" you say while sitting down on the grass with your back behind a tree.

"Look y/n I shouldn't of called you that I'm sorry" rafe says, he sits down next to you, "is that how you see me? A slut?" You question rafe with tears forming in your eyes, (your over reacting because your drunk). "No ofc not y/n, I'm just a bit drunk and I didn't mean that" rafe says, you nod, "how come you didn't tell me you were back?" Rafe says pointing his head down, "I- I don't know, I just left things badly last time I was here and I didn't think you would want to see me" you say, "y/n I missed you more than anything, when I got told you were dead I just wanted to vanish, I never believed anyone, I knew you were still out there" rafe says, you giggle.

"Y/n Routledge are you drunk?" Rafe says laughing, "uh- uhm no?" You giggle, "arnt you too young to be drinking?" Rafe says smiling, "yeah maybe a little, but you can't lie you drunk when you were underage" you say pulling the bottle of vodka you took from the party before you left, rafe laughs "your still the bad ass you were" he says.

you take 3 mouthfuls of vodka and you can feel the burn in the back of your throat, "Ay chill with the drink y/n hand it over I want some" rafe says.

You hand him the bottle and he takes a mouthful, "dang that shit is strong" rafe states, he coughs and you laugh. You can feel the vodka kick in and your getting very drunk, you take more mouthfuls of the vodka and you feel it kick in, "ok no more y/n" rafe says snatching the bottle out of your hand.

"Aww cmon, don't be such a dick" you say trying to grab it off rafe, he holds the bottle in the air and you try get it off him by leaning over him (you guys are both sitting down infrount of each other and rafe has his arm up and you are leaning near him to get the bottle) your faces become really close as you snatch the bottle out of his hand.

"Your so hot when you want something you know that?" Rafe says, "well am I hot now?" You ask while climbing on his lap, "y/n.." rafe mumbles, "you got something to say mr Cameron?" You say, rafe shakes his head.