22. My stuff

I stumble out of the party drunk as hell.

The pouges have left me because I told them a friend from school was going to take me home but I acually don't have any friends yet lol...

I find the back of the house and I lay on the couch out on the porch just hoping to get some rest and then I will walk home later.

~

"Rise and shine princess" I hear a voice above me.

I open my eyes to have rafe standing in front of me shirtless.

"Oh uh sorry.. uhm" I say as I get up and go to collect my things. Holy shit- I fucking fell asleep and now I'm in rafes bed. How the fuck did I get in here.

"Don't worry I slept in the living room" he says. it's like he read my mind...

"uhm where's my stuff? I have to go" I ask rafe getting up and looking around for my stuff.

"Uhm I don't know, there's been lots of stuff left behind from last night so you can come out to the kitchen to see if any of it is yours" he offers.

I nod and we both walk out into the kitchen only to find the pouges entering the house.
Shit. Shit. Shit.

They all enter and not even bother looking at me.

"Hey guys..." I say

They all ignore me and Sarah walks up the stairs passing me while shaking her head in disbelief.

Great.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night rafe." I say giving him a hug.

I could tell that pissed off the boys.

I walk out and start walking.

If they don't want to say hi to me then I will walk home.

I'm about 15 minutes down the road and the Twinkie pulls up beside me.

"Get in" John b says in a harsh tone, I hop in the back of the Twinkie and I sit between pope and kiara.

The whole ride home was quiet no one said anything.

When I enter the chateau I go to my room and set my stuff up tomorrow for school.

I decide to just chill in my room for the rest of the day.

~

I wake up to a knock on my door.

"Get ready for school" pope says behind the door.

I get up have a shower, do my makeup and get changed.

I walk out of my room to see the whole pouge group including rafe standing infront of my door way.

"Uhhhhh, what's going on?" I ask

"Rafes taking you to school" Sarah says shoving rafe forward to go into my room. Jj and John b refuse to look at me in the eye and I just shut my door when rafe gets in.

"What the fuck?" I question rafe.

"Dude I don't know Sarah texted me saying something happened to you so I came over and they told me I'm driving you around now." Rafe says.

"No. I will bike, I don't wanna see you anymore" I say

"Why?"

"Don't you see?! Half of the group can't even look me in my eye! They don't trust me, they don't trust me with you!!" I yell.

"Wow.. wow.. ok chill, I understand.." rafe says lowering his voice.

"You can go." I say opening my room door signalling him to leave.

"Do you Atleast want me to drop you to school today? It's 15 mins to school starts and you are going to be late on your bike" rafe offers.

"Omg yeah thank you so much! No. Your not taking me." I say sarcastically.

"Whatever" he says walking out of my room and getting into his jeep.

I quickly get my bag and get on my bike and start riding to school. When I get to school everyone is in their classes and I'm about 30 minutes late. I go to my class which conveniently is science.

I walk in. "Well hello mrs routlage, late I see?" The teacher says.

"Sorry I had now way on getting to school today" I say sitting down in my seat next to rafe.

"Bullshit" rafe says under his breath and I kick him under the table.

"Oh that's ok! Just please don't be late again" the teacher reassures me.

I get my stuff out and open my laptop, I connect my laptop to my Snapchat and I start scrolling through who I have left on delivered.

"You have no hoes." Rafe says looking at my Snapchat on the screen.

"Shut up. Don't look at my stuff" I say turning my laptop away from him.

"Oh cmon you liked it when I touched your stuff" rafe smirks and I find myself blushing hard, I turn my face the other way so he can't see how much my cheeks have flustered.

"Be quiet." I say.

I turn back to sit straight and I look at rafe and he shoots me a quick wink. The bell goes.

"Thank god." I say under my breath while pulling my bag on my back.

"Oh how I know you love sitting next to me" rafe says giving me a little shove from his shoulder to mine.

————————————————————————
Dont forget to vote ☺️

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading my book it's not over yet though if you guys have any ideas on what to do next just comment Tysm!