8. Where

Warning ⚠️
This story includes-
- sex
- referring to abuse

As you climb onto rafes lap, you feel him getting a erection, "y/n.." rafe mumbles barley able to talk, he wants you to continue what your going to do but he knows your very drunk and what your doing might be a mistake.

"Rafe, cmon I missed this, don't be such a downer" you say standing up and pulling up to stand up aswell.

"Your drunk, I'm taking you home" rafe mumbles, desperate for you to continue what you were doing.

"No." You spit, "I can't-", you tilt your head down

"How come are you ok?" Rafe questions

"I'm fine I just don't feel like going home right now, could we go back to yours I can sleep on the couch?" you beg, you know if you go back for the chateau the pouges will be all up on you and they are going to ground you.

"Uhm yeah. Sure ig" rafe says scratching the back of his head.

You start walking back to the party where rafes car is parked, but your walking all over the place, you can't walk straight your legs feel boneless, it's because of the alcohol. Rafe comes up behind you and puts your arm over his shoulder allowing you to lean on him and walk properly.

When you guys get to the car rafe lifts you up and puts you in the passenger seat next to the driver. He buckles you in and closes the door, you rest your head up against the window to try get a rest. Rafe gets in the car and starts driving home.

While driving you can't help but notice rafe glaring over at you once in a while, (your still drunk), your aching for rafes full attention so you pull your dress up to your high thighs where you can barely see the color of your thong, yes, that definitely caught his attention.

You get home and he puts you in his bed, "I can sleep on the floor or couch" rafe offers, "no. You can sleep with me" you demand, rafe shakes his head while smirking.

"you are still drunk, when will you sober up" rafe jokes, "shut up" you say while pulling the collar of his shirt in and kissing him passionately.

Rafe can't hold back, he couldn't keep his eyes off you in the car and he was waiting for this to happen. You both find your tongues rapping around eachother, you pull on his shirt signalling to take it off, he takes off his shirt. You feel down his abs while he sucks on your neck definitely leaving a mark. You get rafe to unzip your dress, your bra-less which shocks rafe, he slides his hands down to his jeans which to then he unzips them and takes them off only left in his boxers.

"Oh how I have waited for this, mr Cameron" you say. That obviously turned rafe on, because he then slides his hands down your waist to your ass, and then he proceeds to lift you up on his bed seating you down on the bed and him still standing up.

"Fuck your so hot y/n" he spits, he slides down your thong and then...