27. Overboard

She's missing

Rafes pov-

I walk into the chateau and I am greeted by the whole group.

"Back so early? Did she reject you?" Jj jokes.

"Fuck off, is she home?" I ask.

"No she's ment to be with you" John b says, he stands up and starts looking worried.

"Did you go to her work?" Pope asks.

"I was ment to pick her up from there,  her boss said she didn't go to work today." I say.

"Did you call her, she probably walked off somewhere" kiara says.

"I'll give her a ring" I say as I walk out of the chateau to call her.

Y/n's pov-

Ring ring ring ring.

Shit. I can believe I forgot about rafe picking me up, I go to grab the phone to answer and I click answer.

"Where are you? Why didn't you go to work? Are you ok?" Rafe starts stressing over the phone.

"Chill! I have to be somewhere and I won't be home for a while don't worry though, please tell the pouges asw-" I get interrupted by rafe.

"Y/n?? I can't hear you? Are you there?" He asks.

Great. The storm is coming and I'm not getting reception.

"Yeah I'm here-" I get cut off again but not by rafe.

Beep beep beep

The phone reception cut me off and now I'm ages away from Kildare island I can't turn back now.

Rafes pov-

What the fuck is going on. She answered but she didn't say anything all I could hear was the noise of water what's up with that?

"What happend?" John b asks, I turn around to see the whole pouge gang standing at the entrance to the chateu.

"Uhm. She answered the call but didn't say anything, all I could hear was waves crashing" I say.

"She must be on the beach! She needs to get away from there because there is a storm coming in" pope says.

"Let's go guys!" Jj says as he grabs the keys to their hippie van.

"You coming kook king?" Kie asks.

I hesitate but I get in the van aswell.

We find ourselves driving along the beachside for over 2hours looking for y/n.

"Where is she? She can't be far" John b seems like he is scared out of his mind.

"Who knows" I say. I'm freaking out in my head but I'm not going to let these pouges know I care about her a lot.

Y/n's pov-

Hours later I find myself stuck in the storm, waves bigger than the boat constantly smash into the boat rocking it side to side, I feel very seasick and cannot stand still, the rain hitting my skin like small pebbles.

I hear the radio of the boat make a static sound then a voice comes on.

"Anyone there, hello? Over." A man's voice says.

"Hello? Hi! I'm here" I say, trying to keep my balance while holding onto the walkie talkie.

"What is your name and why are you out in the storm?" The man's voice says.

"My name is y/n routledge and I am travelling to Columbia" I say.

"There is a massive storm right now I need to know how far away you are from it, my name is officer shoupe" the man says.

"I'm in the middle of it!" I say.

Seconds later I hear my name being repeatedly called out from the radio.

"Y/n! Come home!"

It's John b. I go to grab to walkie talkie to say something but a wave smashes into the boat and I fall overboard, hitting my head on the side of the boat knocking me out.

I cough uncontrollably as I try to breath, as I'm opening my eyes I find myself resting on a plank of wood in the middle of the ocean.

"Ah shit" I say in pain as I feel the back of my head, I pull some glass out of my arm and I can remember shit. I don't know what my name is I don't know how I got out here. I don't know where I am.

I'm resting on the plank of wood for hours on end. My head throbbing and my arm cut open with blood gushing out.

Soon I spot a cargo boat heading my way. I grab some glass that was in my arm and I stick it up to the sun and start shining a light onto the boat hoping someone will see it.

Soon enough the boat roars as it beeps and people slide a ladder down the side of the boat. I struggle to get up as only one of my arms are available and the other is injured.

———————————————————————

Sorry this is a small chapter but I'll write more tomorrow!