25. Mine

Please vote and feel free to comment anything ❤️

Sarah and rafe end up taking me home and I fall asleep in the car.

I wake up not knowing what's going on or where I am, I can't remember anything that happened after leaving the locker rooms with rafe.

I turn to my side and realise I'm in Sarah's room, I check my phone to see the time and I see that it is 1 am, "Sarah" I whisper trying to wake her up, "sarahhhh" I repeat.

"Go away" she mumbles as she swats my hands away to stop shaking her.

"Ughhh" I grumble, I couldn't get back to sleep, I have been sleeping for hours and now I'm bored.

I decide to go to the beach and just sit in the sad so I leave a note on Sarah's desk saying I took her car keys and she can call me to pick her up this afternoon to go somewhere.

I grab her keys which are in the pockets of the shorts she wore to school, I creek the door open and I tip toe out, down the stairs and as I go to reach the front door handle I'm interrupted.

"Your up early" a voice says, I know exactly who it was.

I turn to see rafe sitting on a white couch, "yeah... I couldn't get back to sleep" I respond.

"So? Where are you going?" He asks.

I change the subject because I didn't want him to come if I brought the beach up. "Why are you up early?"

"Couldn't get to sleep" he says standing from the couch walking towards me.

"Cool... I'm going to go-" I say about to walk out of the door.

"How's your head?" He asks making me stop.

"Fine" I say giving him a small fake smile.

"Can I come with?" He asks

I laugh at this.

"What?" He asks

"The chateau? The chateau with pouges in it" I laugh.

"Yeah?... I mean yesterday they seemed ok I guess" he says.

"I thought you said they were 'dirty gutter rats'" I say repeating his words from a couple years ago.

"Look, I want to change, and for starters I need new friends" he starts.

"You mean friends. You only have topper and kelce" I laugh

"Shut up."

"Ok then, byeee" I say turning my back and walking out of the house.

I reach the car and get in, I start the engine and rafe opens the door.

"So.. how longs the drive" he asks while putting on his seatbelt.

"Rafe. The pouges will kill me if you come, just get out" I say.

"Well no. Because this isn't your car and is technically car robbery, so as I asked how long is the drive?" He says smartly.

I ignore him and start driving.

We reach the chateau and I walk in with rafe behind me. All of the pouges are dead asleep on the porch couches.

"Wow... such a nice house" rafe says sarcastically.

"Fuck off not everyone is as rich as you" I spit back.

"Chill, so where's your room?" He asks.

I can see where he is trying to get with this conversation but it's not happening.

"On the grass" I say back

"Oh that's nice" he compliments while he walks to my bedroom and opens the door.

"You sure this isn't it because I remember-" he starts and I cut him off.

"Look I'm not interested with you so fuck off" I spit at him. I'm really not in the mood with his smartass comments.

"The only thing I'll do is fuck you" he says as he pulls me in my room and slams my door and pushes me against it so he's got me pinned against it.

"Cmon you know you want me" he smirks.

The pouges should've heard the bang of the door but they didn't.

He starts brushing my arms with his fingers, and it gave me goosebumps, holy shit he's so fucking hot.

He smirks when he realises I have given in. He grabs me from my thighs and lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his waste, he slams his lips against mine and I kiss back. He brings his tongue to my lips trying to get into my mouth and I open my mouth and allow him to.

He sits me on his lap as he sits on my bed. "Fuck y/n why you gotta act like your hard to get" rafe mumbles as he breaks away from the kiss and lifts up my crop top to reveal my bra.

"Shut up and fuck me honestly" I say.

I start grinding on his lap feeling his boner in his pants. He lifts me off his lap and he takes his pants off and reveals his boxers, "take your shorts off" he demands, I unhook the button on my shorts and I unzip the pants, while I'm doing that rafe is putting a condom on.

Once I'm done I'm left in my tong and a bra.
I stand there in complete silence thoughts going through my head 100 miles per hour.

What if the pouges walk in...
What if he doesn't like the sex...
What if he ditches me after this....

All my thoughts get interrupted with rafe talking, "you ok? You look like you have seen a ghost" he asks looking concerned

"Yeah I'm fine but... if we do this you can't just block me out of your life like I'm just your sex toy for the night" I mumble.

"Y/n we have been over this your not my sex toy I like you.. I want you to be my girlfriend but when we got together you just pushed me away." He says.

"Ok.." I reply

"Ok? That's all?" He asks.

"I'll be with you again but your not aloud to go around telling people ok? If they find out they find out if they don't, they don't" I say.

He walks up to me and he gets on his knees and slides my thong off. "Your mine baby." He says.

I loose my breath when he stands back up and unclips my bra. Why is this so weird for me it's not like we haven't done it before?.

He pushes me on the bed and starts teasing my clit with his fingers. I am so wet and I melt at his touch.

"Fuck.. rafe just do it" I demand.

"Your so hot when you beg" he says as he slips his finger into me.

"I wasn't fucking begg-" I start to say but he catches me off guard when he slips a finger in causing me to let out a moan.

"That's right. I wanna make you speechless and make your hips hurt" he says.

He curls his fingers inside me and hits my g-spot, I let out a loud moan but I suddenly cover my mouth not wanting to wake the others.

Rafe pulls my hand away from my mouth with his spear hand, "don't hide it baby I wanna hear how good I make you feel" he says as he continues going in and out of me with his fingers but now rougher.

"Fuck.. rafe... I'm going to-" I moan in his ear, my toes curl back and I'm gripping on my sheets.

"Go on baby don't hold it back" he says as he brings his mouth to my clit. He starts swirling his tongue on my core making my orgasim arrive faster.

I let out a moan when I cum and I look down to see rafe looking back up at me smirking as he licks my clit clean.