Isabela Goes Into The Woods

Later, while everyone was planning for the wedding, Leo was in the kitchen with Julieta. The healing chef woman was preparing an arepa while Leo talked. "Then I got slashed with the man's dagger. It was meant for Isabela, but I took it for her."

"You did a noble thing," Julieta handed him the arepa. "You are a brave turtle, Leonardo."

Leo blushed lightly and ate the arepa. Then, to his amazement, his arm healed within moments. "Whoa...you're amazing," he said.

Julieta smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. "It's my job." She kissed his forehead, making him blush red in the face. It was different from when Master Splinter had kissed him.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang from upstairs. "JULIETA!!!!" Pepa's voice screamed from her room.

Julieta sighed. "Coming, Pepa!" she yelled and ran to the stairs.

Leo went outside on Casita's front porch for some fresh air. He went to the swing on the big tree and began to swing.

Suddenly, he saw Isabela. She came out the front door and began to walk in the direction of the woods, leaving a trail of flowers behind her. Leo wondered why his girlfriend's sister was going into the woods....alone.

"Isabela?" he called out, getting off the swing. "Isabela?"

As soon as Isabela went into the woods a figure grabbed her and ran off with her. "ISABELA!!!!" Leo yelled and ran after her to rescue her.

The blue-masked turtle followed the flowers as they began to shrivel up and die. When he caught up with Isabela he saw a jaguar about to lunged at her. Leo pulled out his katanas and charged at the jaguar, pinning it to the ground. But just as he raised his sword to kill it, Isabela sprang on him, knocking him down. His katanas flew from his hands.

When Isabela saw who it was she was quit surprised. "Leo?"

"Yes it's me!" Leo got up. "Run!" he raised his sword once more to kill the jaguar.

But it was actually a scrawny young man with black hair and glasses in a jaguar suit. "Ah please don't strike me!" he gasped in fear.

"Wait a minute, you're not a real jaguar?" Leo asked surprised. "Who are you?"

"I'm just a city boy!" he replied still scared.

Isabela ran to him and cupped his face in her hands. "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine...mi amor," said the city boy.

"Mi amor?" Leo asked with a raised brow until he watched the flower girl and the city boy kissed passionately on the lips.

"Uhhhhhhhh?" said Leo as he continued to watched. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. "Ehem," he cleared his throat, getting the two humans' attention.

"Isabela, who's that?" asked the blue-masked turtle, pointing to the city boy.

"Bubo Marquez," said Isabela.

"So he's Mirabel's true love and the father of your neice, Isa?" whispered Bubo.

"Si," said Isabela as the two got up from the ground.

"Isabela, don't you know It's dangerous to out in the woods alone?" Leo lectured her.

"Yes, I do," said the flower girl. "But I'm safe."

"How?" Leo asked seriously. "You have no weapon."

"Oh I'm wearing this jaguar print coat," said Bubo, indicating his jaguar suit. "Wild animals see it and they're like "is t-that a j-jaguar?" And I'm all like "yes" and they're like "I will not mess with him"."

Leo wondered how dressing up in a silly jaguar suit could protect anyone from wild life. "Most predators hunt by smell."

Which is why I covered it in the urine of several animals," Bubo said as he came close to Leo and held out his arm.

Leo felt sick. "You have the urine of several animals?"

"I know cleaver huh?" asked Bubo with a quirky grin.

Leo's face went greener than usual. "That's disgusting."

"You protect Mirabel don't you?" Bubo asked, crossing his arms.

"Um yeah but I don't dress up in a stupid outfit covered in animal urine, I bring my weapons," snapped Leo.

"Leo, what are you doing here?" Isabela asked as she walked up to them.

"I thought you were being MAULED BY A SAVAGE ANIMAL so I ran to save you," said Leo. "And you're spending time with a weird dude in a jaguar suit." Then a thought came to his head and glared at Bubo and spoke to him a scary tone. "Bubo Marquez, what is this?" he came closer to the petrified city boy. "Dark magic? What did you do to her?"

Isabela stopped him. "He saw me," she gazed lovingly at her beloved. "Bubo is the only person who has ever really seen me."

Bubo pulled down his hood and smiled at Isabela.

"How long have you two been...seeing each other?" Leo asked.

"For ten years," said Bubo.

"How did you guys meet anyway?" asked Leo.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢