An Awkward Meeting

Mikey waved his hands in circles, and a watery sphere appeared. He moved his hand, and the water lifted himself, his brothers, and friends off the ground and carried them down the mountain super fast.

"AAAAAH!!!!" screamed the red, blue, and purple-masked turtles and the black and red-haired humans while the orange-masked turtle squealed in joy. "WEEEEEEE!!!! THIS IS SO FUN!!!!"

SPLASH!!!!

they fell in the river. They sat up coughing and spluttering. They were all dripping wet with water plants covering them. April's hair looked like the grudge, and her make-up was smudged. Casey's hair was messed up, and the turtles were filthy.

"WHOOO-HOOO!!!!!!" squealed Mikey, throwing his arms up in the air. "THAT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!"

"'Fun'?" Raph damanded. "You call that 'fun'? You nearly got us all killed."

"Thanks a lot, Mikey, I spent an hour and a half for nothing on my make-up," said April in an annoyed tone and fixing her hair.

"What? Raph didn't want to walk down the mountain, so blame him," Mikey crossed his arms.

"Come on, we need to go find Mirabel," said Leo, getting up out of the river.

The others followed him.

"Wait," Donnie stopped. "What if her grandmother, parents, aunt, and uncles are with her? What if they think we're dangerous?"

"We're the good guys. Why would they think we're dangerous?" asked Mikey.

"We have weapons, and people who have weapons are usually dangerous," his purple bandannaed brother replied.

"Right," said Mikey. "So what do we do?"

"We play it cool," said Leo.

"Okay, so like, wear sunglasses and say things like "Hey, man, slap me five"," Mikey said in a deep huskey voice and clapped his hands.

"No! We act natural," said Leo.

"Okay, act natural," the orange-masked turtle repeated carefully. "That sounds like a good idea."

Suddenly, a strong wind blew throughout the Encanto. The group fell into the bushes. They sat up to see Pepa having a mental breakdown.

"The wedding is in two days, and the bride is missing," the weatherwoman panicked as the wind got stronger and stronger. "YOU CAN'T HAVE A WEDDING WITHOUT THE BRIDE!!!!!!"

"You're tornading the flowers! The flowers!" Felix yelled over the strong winds.

Abuela Alma came over with Julieta, holding Tulip in her arms. "Pepa, calm down," the old woman pleaded.

"I just can't help myself," whimpered Pepa.

Felix held her shoulders. "Mi amor, I know you're worried, but we'll find them before the wedding...you'll see."

Pepa sighed as the wind stopped. "But if they're lost forever," she asked, beginning to cry and a raincloud formed above her head.

"Who's lost?" whispered Casey.

"I have no idea, let's listen and find out," Donnie whispered back.

"Nina, I know how you're feeling but do not give up hope on our family," said Abuela.

Tulip began to cry and squirm. That caught the attention of the turtles and the humans.

"A baby?" Leo and April asked.

"Hush, little one," Julieta rocked her granddaughter in her arms.

Just then Bruno and Agustin arrived, arguing with each other. "Ugh this entire mess is all your fault," the black-haired man complained.