Saving Mirabel

Back in the lair, Donnie was showing a couple of embroideries, Mirabel had made, to Casey and April. Two handkerchiefs with a different picture, one with lighting speed symbols and the other with blue diamonds.

"Wow, Mirabel's embroidery skills are beautiful. A lot better than mine," said April, running her finger over the diamond.

The Diamond glowed and diamonds glowed on April's arms. But no one noticed.

Casey did the same with the lighting speed handkerchief and the sewing work glowed and the image appeared on his arms, without being noticed.

"Maybe Mirabel could teach you, April," suggested Donnie m.

Just then Mikey came in. "Hey has anyone seen Mirabel? I wanna play some video games with her."

"I haven't seen her all morning," said Donnie.

"Hey, Mikey, come check this out," Casey said, showing the handkerchief.

Mikey peaked at the items. "Wow, there so cool. Did Mirabel do them?"

"Yes," Donnie said before Leo walked past them.

"Raph, I know we've had our issues but I'm-" Leo practised how he was going to talk to Raph. "Ready to be a better brother...to you...so we should just hug...let's hug it out."

"Hey, Leo, look at these," April said, showing the handkerchiefs.

"Wow, they look nice," said Leo. "Have you guys seen Raph recently?"

"Not really," said Casey until Raph ran in.

He was out of breath and horrified. "Guys! Mirabel's been taken!" he yelled.

"What?!" Donnie and April asked in confusion.

"Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me fighting with Leo and she said she and her sister, Isabela didn't get along and I felt REALLY bad. So I ran off and Mirabel was taken by him," Raph explained panicking.

Donnie, Mikey and Casey gasped.

"That dragon?" April shuddered.

"I'll go get Master Splinter!" Mikey ran into the dojo.

"What does that monster want with Mirabel?" asked Casey.

"No idea, probably something bad," Raph said.

Then April noticed something. "Um where's Leo?"

---

Meanwhile Tamatoa landed on the Brooklyn bridge. Mirabel squirmed and kicked, trying to free himself from his grasp.

"Let go of me?" she yelled.

"Let you go? Do you think I would lose this chance to taste a new person?" asked Tamatoa with an evil smirk.

Mirabel was terrified. "You're gonna eat me?"

"You could say that," said Tamatoa, about to toss the girl into his mouth.

"Wait!" Mirabel stopped him. "What are you doing here in the city?I thought dragons weren't real."

Tamatoa grinned at her. "I would be glad to talk about myself. In song form."

Then music played.

TAMATOA: Well, Tamatoa
Hasn't always been
This glam
I was a drab little
Dragon once
Now I know
I can
Be happy as a clan
Because I'm
Beautiful, baby